How To Get Free Chiefs Tickets!!!

Discussion in 'NFL Smack Central' started by bandi, Nov 25, 2008.

1. bandi

bandi Hall Of Famer

I get tired of watching us get our asses kicked every week too! I blame everyone from Clark Hunt on down....major housecleaning is in order. Unfortunately, it's not gonna happen anytime soon.

2. Three7s

Three7s 1st Stringer

I think that some of our players do have quite a bit of talent, especially in the secondary and WR position. (if you've seen Bradley, you'll know he's a stud)

It doesn't really show in the secondary because we have the worst D-line in the history of the NFL. Dorsey is still learning, but the rest of the guys just stink. Hali is only good with another premier pass rusher to help him, which we obviously don't have. Our LBs are just band-aids, as well. I'd say draft a top-notch DE and MLB, and our defense should improve dramatically.

3. lruddicks

lruddicks kcs redneck

with the way thig is playing i think we will go def/o-line next year in first round.

4. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Let's keep praying this rebuild works!!!!

5. lruddicks

lruddicks kcs redneck

it better i live in raider central and this is gonna be a ugly week, good thing im on vacation next week so if we lose i dont have to listen to thier crap.

6. bandi

bandi Hall Of Famer

At least Thigpen knows how to run!! :icon_smile:

7. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Hell yeah!!!

He will make better decisions as our O line improves too bandi!

:yahoo:

8. bandi

bandi Hall Of Famer

Well not only that...but just actually being able to play and get experience is helping him a lot. Maybe I should drive up to KC and see if I can get some free tickets! :icon_cheesygrin:

9. ronbart

ronbart Pro Bowler

why the hell would i want to go to a chiefs game ??? (unless theyre playing in the linc, of course)

10. bandi

bandi Hall Of Famer

It was a joke ron...but if they were playing the Eagles...you could get free tickets just to watch your team put an asskicking on them! :icon_cheesygrin:

11. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Getting free tickets in KC is pretty easy right about now.

12. dolphindude13

dolphindude13 Jack Of All Trades

Is there any truth to the rumor that the Salvation Army bell ringers are giving away Chiefs tickets with any donation of .25 cents or more?:icon_cheesygrin:

13. hermhater

hermhater Guest

I wouldn't be surprised DD.

Businesses are giving them away, as well as individuals.

14. dolphindude13

Wow, that easy huh? Score me 3 or 4 for the Miami game then.....I'll pay ya in vcash.:icon_cheesygrin:

15. hermhater

hermhater Guest

If I see any available, I will grab them up for ya dude!

Come on up to Arrowhead, we will party our asses off!!!

:buttrock:

16. tammietailgator

tammietailgator ROCK CHALK!

I'd go too!!! I am sure I can get tickets,.......... :beerchug:

17. hermhater

hermhater Guest

tammie has all kinds of Chiefs connections DD...

You should buy her something nice...

18. tammietailgator

tammietailgator ROCK CHALK!

Did I tell you congrats on your phin win DD?

19. hermhater

hermhater Guest

They are winning left and right!!!!

:buttrock:

20. dolphindude13

No you didn't but thank you very much. Even though it was hardly an impressive showing.:icon_cheesygrin:

I'm really wanting to go to the game but the wife keeps telling me it's to close to Christmas to be blowing money......women......:icon_rolleyes: