Larry Fitzgerald VS Calvin Johnson. Who Would You Take

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by Jihad Joe, Apr 5, 2009.

?

Who would you rather have right now

1. Larry Fitzgerald

36.4%
  2. Calvin Johnson

63.6%
  1. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

They are called measuarbles and thats the best judge of physical ability, which is what you say he lacks.

You cant find me two WR's othe than megatron that more gifted than Johnson

And for the record:

Boston: very talent but not even close to AJ

2. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

this is proof enough for me that you don't watch football, you watch nfl primetime and that's where you get your completely uninformed and biased opinions. It's cool, you continue to keep that mind closed along with your eyes and live in a world on utter fantasy and nonsense. If you need a youtube video to know that AJ is one of the most physically gifted and insanely talented receivers the NFL has ever seen then you need to be shot in the head and put out of your misery now.

3. theeraser21

theeraser21 u r a slapdick

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrYbRZ6o-IE&feature=related]YouTube - Steve smith crazy Play[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gra1Mn4SWv8&feature=related]YouTube - Larry Fitzgerald - Insane Catch - Flea Flicker[/ame]

4. mike oxlong

like I said JJ, you can't argue with ignorance. The only opinion he has is the one chris berman told him and that is just sad, truly sad.

5. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

After watching his video his next statement should be I stand corrected.

6. theeraser21

theeraser21 u r a slapdick

I am not posting anymore because I am outnumbered like 1-70

7. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1DcoCNqxss]YouTube - Robert Meachem 60 yard TD vs. Cards[/ame]

that should be a good indication of you being wrong

8. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-aKfTK2LiM&feature=PlayList&p=C1E9A15766371BD4&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=4]YouTube - David Tyree's AMAZING Catch[/ame]

And he's a freaking scrub

Youtube can make anyone look like a god

9. mike oxlong

maybe that should clue you in that you are WRONG!!! instead of fighting with ignorance, you should read and learn from people that understand a little more than you do. You're a kid, just because you think you're right doesn't mean that you are. I have been watching and following football for over 22 years, and a lot of people on here have been following football for just as long, if not longer. Learn from people who may know a little more than you do.

10. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Megatron. When I first read that Jerry had traded a 1st and a 3rd to Detroit for some WR, I thought it was CJ and said "man, we hecked the Lions"...then I learned it was the OTHER WR, and I thought "man, the Lions hecked us" :icon_confused:

11. mike oxlong

me too brother, me too lol

12. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

I mean how hard is it to realize when almost everyone in the thread is saying you are wrong, you might actually be wrong. There is nothing bad about being wrong but don't fight and argue just so you can try to be right, it makes the whole situation that much worse. Like I said earlier, Theeraser argues like Emmit Smith speaks english, very poorly.

13. Weezy

Weezy Ice Cold

lets put it this way Fitz is as good as CJ now

fitz is as good as he will ever be and CJ is still getting better

Megatron is just a freak of nature

14. russian.tank

russian.tank BruceAlmighty2010

15. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

Did all of you people who voted CJ miss all of Zona's postseason games last year? WTF?

Give me Fitz. CJ is a young stud who will definitely be good for years to come, but Fitz was a man among boys last year. The guy owned everyone who got in his way.

16. Chrisbob

Chrisbob Fuck Dallas

Right now it has to be Fitz, the post season showed what a beast he is.

17. WOODDRIVER

WOODDRIVER Team Veteran

Fitz really stepped his game up in the clutch, that's a fact. CJ is still an unknown commodoty. Fitz might not be able to beat coverage with his feet, but in the air nobody is better right now. Remember he played like that even with injured hands!

18. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

I don't see how this is a debate... Fitz, easily

19. chiefswin19games

chiefswin19games Don't be defeated.

Right now I choose Fitz. Later on, who knows.

20. DoubleC

DoubleC i'm ready now...

Since Johnson is only 2 years younger, age is not a factor for me. So, I'll take Fitz based on last postseason.