Michael Vick Released From Prison

Discussion in 'Atlanta Falcons' started by wide right, May 20, 2009.

1. wide right

wide right Grumpy Old Man

Michael Vick left his federal prison around 5 a.m. (Virginia time) this morning and is expected to be Hampton-bound later this morning. A large media contingent was waiting outside the federal prison at Leavenworth, Kan., but according to sources on the scene, Vick avoided reporters and emerged from a different entrance to the facility, wearing brown slacks and a white button-up jacket. Upon his return to Hampton, he will be largely confined to his home for two months, working a construction job and wearing an electronic monitor that allows federal probation officers to track his movement.

Source: DailyPress.com

2. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

good luck Mike.

3. SoDev

SoDev Don't tase me, bro!

Dude has more than paid his debt to society.

4. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

Yeah, I agree Dev. No offense to the animal lovers of GIF, but he most certainly has.

5. theeraser21

theeraser21 u r a slapdick

He has to drive 17 hours, do you think he knows about planes???

6. AtlantaBlazer

AtlantaBlazer Knuckles The Echidna's Brother

I agree 100% the sentiments expressed in this thread.

7. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

I, for one, am borderline fanatical when it come to animals. They weren't put here on this earth to do with whatever we please, namely torturing them. That said, Michael Vick has now earned the right to re-enter society as mandated by the law and once again play football if he so chooses. He paid the price for being an idiot and now it's time to leave him alone and let him get on with his life.

8. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Just don't heck up again and you will be back in the NFL Vick.

I give him a 50-50 chance.

9. SoDev

SoDev Don't tase me, bro!

What, to get back in or heck up again?

I think he will be back and the he won't heck up again. The only question is if he's still got game.

10. hermhater

hermhater Guest

50/50 he hecks up in some way again.

11. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

Hope he finds some new friends. If he goes back to hanging out with the ones he had he will be back in jail within a year. I'm routing for him, I hope he is sincerely sorry for what he did.

12. 86WARD

86WARD -

He's served his time and deserves another chance. If a guy can drive drunk and kill a human and still play in this league, Vick deserves a second chance.

I think if he'd go to a team with good ownership, a stable team, a team that will give him structure, I think he could contribute positively on the field. I'd hate to say it, but teams like Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, New England, Carolina would be perfect for him to start over and straighten out. I don't think he'd be a good fit for any of those teams, but he needs something stable.

Like mush said...find some new "friends."

13. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

he has to drive because he is broke

going back to that craphole in hampton that he is from will just put him around worthless sacks of thug crap. good luck behaving when youre surrounded by that

14. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

Cant wait to see him back have always been a vick supporter.

15. URL54MVP

URL54MVP Pro Bowler

Who let the Vick out?
    (woof, woof, woof, woof)

16. hermhater

hermhater Guest

17. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

wildcat 4tw, and everyone knows my stand on this Vick thing, he did way more time then he should have and lost way more money then he should have.