What NFL Player...

Discussion in 'NFL Smack Central' started by RichLikeWh0a, May 22, 2009.

1. Lord_Joe

Lord_Joe Smiley Bugger

least - Marshawn Lynch. BEAST MODE!

most - id beat the s**t out of Mike Martz with a smile on my face. players only? Donovan McNabb, hands down.

2. cover the spread

cover the spread beastin'

least: jerramy stevens. dude legit stomped someone out

most: deltha o'neal, out of pure hatred

3. The Manster

The Manster 1st Stringer

Least: Larry Allen in his day he was able to throw around DL, he can bench 700lbs. In his rookie year he ran down a Saints LB after an INT. So he is big strong and you may not be able to out run him.

Most: OK I will say Farve. Heck he might not be able to throw a punch with his right.:icon_smile:

4. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

lol i would put money on mcnabb.

5. BmoreDavy

BmoreDavy Special Creamer

6. Harvs01

Harvs01 Pro Bowler

Least: Andre Tippett in his prime or now

Most: Mike Vanderjagt the guy is just a douche

7. dolphindude13

dolphindude13 Jack Of All Trades

Least - Joey Porter, his boys'd gang up on me.....ask Levi Jones.

Most - I'd like to slap the piss out of Phillip Rivers. I think I could take him......then again, I may just go afte Tank Johnson 1st....if I kicked his butt no one would heck with me, and if I lost....well I wouldnt care anymore because I'd be fed through a tube.

8. TOP DAWG

TOP DAWG Pro Bowler

Wes Welker would be a snitch. As quick as he is, I think he could hit you from all directions at the same time. You'd have to lead him by 5' to hit him.:icon_cheesygrin:

9. Clown Hunter

Clown Hunter I am Justin Credible

I know I hate freakin Wes Welker. He has mastered that little 5 yard out. Then before you can tackle him he dives for the ground. That is why I was so glad when this happened. . .

[​IMG]

10. TOP DAWG

TOP DAWG Pro Bowler

Good hit, but a mite late. Kind of a Rodney hit. Some get flagged, and some don't. It's a dam shame we don't play you guys till the Playoffs this year. It's usually a game Brady can handle, especially when you piss him off. :fu01:

11. Clown Hunter

Clown Hunter I am Justin Credible

That kind of hit sends a message. No more lil bullcrap 3 yard curls and diving on the ground. Now Brady is a different story. He just plain pisses me off. I am curious how his knee holds up this year.

12. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

I'm sure all the defenses he faces are going to be aiming at that knee wondering the same thing CH.

13. KingJordan

KingJordan Starter

Probably Justin Tuck.

I would however like to fight Mike Vandershank. I'm pretty sure if I told him it was a playoff fight, he'd miss his punches.