Philadelphia Eagles - 10 Greatest Games DVD Box Set

Discussion in 'Philadelphia Eagles' started by DawkinsINT, May 31, 2009.

1. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

$36.99 for the 10 dvd box set due for release August 11, 2009.

Games included:

1: Eagles - Giants (11/19/1978)
    2: Eagles - Cowboys (1/11/1981)
    3: Eagles - Skins (9/17/1989)
    4: Eagles - Skins (11/12/1990)
    5: Eagles - Lions (12/30/1995)
    6: Eagles - Steelers (11/12/2000)
    7: Eagles - Packers (1/11/2004)
    8: Eagles - Cowboys (11/28/2008)
    9: Eagles - Falcons (1/23/2005)
    10:Eagles - Cowboys (10/8/2006)

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Philadelphia-Eagles-Greatest-Games-10pc/dp/B00287Z1DO/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1241532477&sr=8-2]Amazon.com: NFL: Philadelphia Eagles - 10 Greatest Games: NFL Philadelphia Eagles 10 Greatest Games: Movies & TV[/ame]

2. wide right

wide right Grumpy Old Man

:spam:

one touch ban please

3. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Is Herm in there?

4. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

I loved #10 that game was amazing one of my favorite eagles moments at the end. Also number 8 is wrong i think cause we played the cards 11/27/08. If that is talking about the 2nd dallas game it was awesome beating them down but no suspense.

5. DawkinsINT

Twice.

6. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

i was at #9

7. ball in the baskett

One game that would be on my list was the eagles panthers game in 06. It was the first game won by garcia since mcnabb went out and we won out the rest of the season. Game finished on a amazing int from lito sheppard still dont know how he kept his feet in.

8. DawkinsINT

The release date is great for getting pumped up for the new season.

9. ball in the baskett

Yea i want it is it gonna be available like at any video store or do i have to order it?

That hurts but i will feel better watching the whoop butt game we put on you guys.

10. DawkinsINT

It's being released by Warner Home Video, so I would imagine stores will carry it as well.

11. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

What....no 4th and short x 2 vs Dallas in '95? I don't think I ever heard the Vet more pumped in my life.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMBlyR01YCA"]YouTube - eagles beat dalls in classic matchup 1995[/ame]

(only video I could find...)

12. HailttRedskins

HailttRedskins I Still Say Redskins

I was wondering why they didn't have a Redskins one, but then realized they did, I guess because Philly hasn't won a Superbowl they did 10 games, cause the Redskins only have 3 which are our Superbowls.

I wish they'd do something like this for us.

13. SoDev

SoDev Don't tase me, bro!

"the miracle at the meadowlands", a game stupidly handed to the Eagles, probably the worst game give away in NFL history and a low point in Giants history, but it's one of the top 10 games in Eagles history? Sure it's a great highlight, but there is nothing better to fill that spot with?

14. ball in the baskett

I think the 07 game vs the lions should be on there when the eagles scored a team record 63 points.

15. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

$37? Well worth it. I'm all over it.

16. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Yes please! Just watched the 06 Dallas game from the Classic Games series, on my Tivo... made me actually miss Lito....for a second....my god we OWNED Bledsoe in that game.

17. ball in the baskett

06 was litos epic season