Raiders Rookie WR Darrius Heyward-Bey Re-Injures Hamstring

Discussion in 'Oakland Raiders' started by SoDev, Jun 17, 2009.

1. SoDev

SoDev Don't tase me, bro!

Heyward-Bey pulled up on an out-pattern with an audible groan, clutching his right hamstring early in practice. He did not return, leaving the field with trainer Rod Martin. Heyward-Bey had originally hurt his hamstring in early May.

Source: Contra Costa Times

2. bergybones

bergybones Taking donations :)

Lets see his 40 time now. Cant be fastest rookie WR if he cant stay healthy. Good job Mr Davis on this outstanding choice of a first round draft pick

3. JASON4RMLA

JASON4RMLA Go Kings!!

.... PLEASE DON'T BE LIKE D-MAC!!

4. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

I would feel bad for the kid but then I remember he is going to get over paid. I hope the kid is mentally strong to deal with constantly being sidelined.

5. warcrychief

warcrychief Ur just da assistant Pimp

he must of over trained for the comibine, 4 that 40 time lol

6. Fez

Fez Chicharooney!!!

Ahhhh... lovely. :icon_cheesygrin: I can hear raiduhs fans crying already.

7. warcrychief

hey fez, how is Crabtree doing? :lola:

8. Raider4Life

Raider4Life Rookie

Beside Marty Booker name one WR that Halley made into an All Pro? Booker only made the pro-bowl for one year only.

Owens, Fitzgerald and Boldin were All-Pro before Halley and they will be All-Pro without him.

Are you assuming that Halley was responsible for making Owens, Fitzgeral and Boldin the player they are now?

9. Raider4Life

Raider4Life Rookie

Beside Marty Booker name one WR that Halley made into an All Pro? Booker only made the pro-bowl for one year only.

Owens, Fitzgerald and Boldin were All-Pro before Halley and they will be All-Pro without him.

Are you assuming that Halley was responsible for making Owens, Fitzgeral and Boldin the player they are now?

10. Stinger75

Stinger75 It's Showtime, Folks!

hey warcry, you crying over d.bowe yet?

11. Fez

Fez Chicharooney!!!

Not bad considering he was coming off injury before the draft, so we're taking it slow with him. :icon_cheesygrin:

12. Androidraider24

Androidraider24 Team Veteran

Last time i checked he was crying or sometcrap.

13. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Crabtree was crying?? Come on get real. DHB's injury clearly was worse than originally thought and it's pretty obvious now that he's going to have to rehab longer before taking the field again, too bad, I feel for the kid.

14. falcon_91

falcon_91 Pro Bowler

If DHB was on the VTech track he'd run a 4.15

15. russian.tank

russian.tank BruceAlmighty2010

Didn't Singletary make him cry?

16. chiefswin19games

chiefswin19games Don't be defeated.

Singletary would make me cry.

Don't feel bad DHB. My hammy's been sore for about 6 weeks. I can relate bro.

17. warcrychief

Whats there 2 cry about? We have Haley that makes All Pros out of WR's. :fu06:

18. Raider4Life

Raider4Life Rookie

Only one who's crying is Crabtree :rollinglaugh: