Harrassing Females On The Site Will NOT Be Tolerated

Discussion in 'Site News' started by SRW, Jun 24, 2009.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

I am going to just say this once and make myself clear....

Harrasing the women who post here on GridironFans.com is NOT going to be tolerated, period. If any women have issues with this please contact me immediately and it will be dealt with swiftly. We want to keep this a fun place that people can enjoy without having to worry about logging on and being pestered by someone who is simply acting like a deviant.

2. warcrychief

warcrychief Ur just da assistant Pimp

big 2 thumbs up 2 you SRW.

3. DoubleC

DoubleC i'm ready now...

Some girls have been harrassed here?

4. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

If it's happened or not is irregardless to the message at hand.

5. MadMoxxiFavGun

MadMoxxiFavGun Going Crazy

right on. i tend to think there is 3 rules when addressing a female.

1. be cool
    2. act like you posted with a female before.
    3. always agree with the female because their opinion is more important.

6. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

Even when its a joke like in the ask kassie thread where things are supposed to be funny and she doesent care? Im pretty sure it doesent go outside of the thread.

7. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

A message that should have been posted a long time ago., great job SRW!

8. Greg Brosh

Greg Brosh Local Eagles Fan Fantasy Guru

I use the interwebz to get chicks when i'm not playing WOW

[​IMG]

9. ball in the baskett

:Loco:

10. wide right

wide right Grumpy Old Man

What part of don't harass women is difficult to understand? Just because you may think you're "funny" don't mean you are. Use this as a guideline, if you woudln't say it to your mother, don't say it here.

11. ball in the baskett

Whatever, i just thought in those kind of threads where its not supposed to be taken seriously it would be fine as long as you keep it in those threads.Im pretty sure the person i was saying it to thinks its funny or i wouldent be saying it. ill comply no more jokes to woman even though i would hardly call it harassment.

12. hermhater

hermhater Guest

100% agreed Steve.

Didn't know this was going on, but glad it got addressed before it became any kind of serious issue.

I always like to welcome the ladies of GIF with a warm and hearty hello and invite them to discuss all things football!

13. smeags

smeags militant geek

what about men being harrassed ?

14. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Funny. I remember reading a similar memo here at work a few months ago :icon_confused:

15. Ridin Burgundy

Ridin Burgundy on the Magic Bandwagon

aww thats no fun:icon_sad:

16. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

I honestly don't believe that in a thread where everyone, including the woman knows and goes along with the flow of conversation or in the fight club would constitute harrassment. It's more along the lines of following us around, constantly PMing for pictures and other things and generally being a freaking pest to the point that ignoring someone or telling them to stop no longer works and we have to either leave the site or report the behavior. No one man or woman should have to endure that type of behavior and if any man or woman is dealing with it just report it to an admin and let us do our jobs, Steve, myself or Olly are in authority to deal with it.

17. ball in the baskett

Theres people that do that lol. Thats understandable thats just creepy.

18. Ridin Burgundy

Ridin Burgundy on the Magic Bandwagon

Wow people are actually pathetic enough to do that?

19. Harvs01

Harvs01 Pro Bowler

lol...i'm done with pics on this site, i'm goobered and couldn't post my own nevermind bother someone else...but anyone who does is creepy as hell they need to find a new site

20. lionheart?

lionheart? StafFORD=Franchise

Sorry sweets, please diregard my last 87 pm's and numerous requests for your picture and phone number..........unless you have finally changed your mind. Seriously though, If your an internet stalker beat it. no pun intended!