Vikings, QB Brett Favre Have Agreed To Terms

Discussion in 'Minnesota Vikings' started by wide right, Jun 23, 2009.

1. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

It's way to early to say this....

2. hermhater

hermhater Guest

I wonder if Minny will be running the wildcat with AP tossing TD passes to Favre?

I can't wait!!!

3. 86WARD

86WARD -

Minnesota will be running the wildcat...Percy Harvin will most likely do it. All the teams will pull that crap out of their bag of tricks now...teams have been doing it forever, it was just the abuse of the Patriots by the Dolphins that made it the talk of the town...

4. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

Brett favre should play offense and defense.

5. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Brett Favre will be the Head Coach, Offensive Coordinator, Defensive Coordinator, and General Manager.

6. WC Jerome

WC Jerome The poster formerly known as 'MK'!!

Just to let y'all know, I haven't seen anything about this online yet. I went to Yahoo! Sports, ESPN, and even the official Vikings website and there is no mention of this yet. Are y'all sure this is a done deal?!

7. ball in the baskett

They cant change it now we got to far ahead of ourselves.

8. krfire

krfire Team Veteran

"We're going to have the hap- hap -happiest christmas since Bing Crosby danced with Danny freaking Kaye" Clark W.Griswold

9. AtlantaBlazer

AtlantaBlazer Knuckles The Echidna's Brother

Bingo. It's been done for a while, but the Patriots getting their asses handed to them on a silver plate is what made people take notice.

Steelers were notorious for trick formations and plays, and Atlanta did it several times back in the days of the DVD offense.

10. hermhater

hermhater Guest

I just feel it dude.

11. DoubleC

DoubleC i'm ready now...

I think his agent denied it.

12. ball in the baskett

Favre is going to sign the day of the superbowl with a team thats in the superbowl win another one and retire again..........or so we think.

13. TDJets72027

TDJets72027 Rex Ryan baby

I hope they are the 2nd straight NFC North team to go 0-16 just for getting Favre.

14. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

You like interceptions, don't you :icon_wink:

15. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

Yeah, because theres been nothing on espn.com, nfl.com, the other sports sites, or tv about Favre signing with the Vikings offically.

16. davematthews3

davematthews3 1st Stringer

Yea. I don't think this is done yet. If it is wow how all the Farve heads have went mum.