Vinsanity On His Way To Orlando

Discussion in 'Basketball Talk' started by Daddy Primetime42, Jun 25, 2009.

1. Daddy Primetime42

Daddy Primetime42 TheNationWillRiseAgain

2. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

overrated, overpaid, and almost done.

3. linz_renee

linz_renee Well-Known

I personally think it's a great move for the Nets. All three of those guys looked pretty good in the playoffs to me.

4. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

Thats HUGE!!!!!!

loved vince glad to see him out of the division good move for orlando.

5. andy82

andy82 Your Soul, It's Mine!

I agree that he's overpaid and slightly overrated, but considering they basically gave up nothing for him, it's a solid addition. I wouldn't say it puts them over the top tho.

6. ball in the baskett

It could put them over the top well see. I think vince is still a very good player.

7. nastynate184

nastynate184 Fuck Michigan

how did they give up nothing for him? they gave up a great young player in coutney lee a solid pg in Skip to My Lou, and they basically gave up the opurtuinty to bring back hedo for a ball hog that does not provide near what they gave up.

8. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

VC isnt gonna bring what Courtney Lee could have offered

9. nastynate184

and defenitly not what hedo plus courtney lee and pertious off the bench brought

10. ball in the baskett

He brings more that coutney lee hes still an all star player. Howard vince and lewis are gonna be a good trio imo. Hedo should stay though if he leaves its not as good.

11. nastynate184

they won't have the cap room to resign hedo most likely now

12. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

The same crap was said about Kidd, Jefferson, and Carter. omg their going to be unstoppable... but they were far from it. Carter is a ball hog, takes alot of shot attempts, and is not a clutch shooter. terrible combo.

13. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

VC is a 32 years old slasher and his scoring has dropped two years in a row. Who know's how much longer he'll be relevent

14. davematthews3

davematthews3 1st Stringer

I think this trade keeps Orlando at the top of the East. I think they have too many premiter scorers for there main compettion to cover them all and there pick and roll offense will be more effective now then it was this season. And Vince isn't really that slashing player anymore. He is a 15 to 18 foot jump shooter now and he fits in very nicely with what they do.