Automerge Doubleposts & Site Statistics Re-Installed

Discussion in 'Site News' started by SRW, Jun 27, 2009.

1. Xpunk10

Xpunk10 X10

Listen. I can't tell you how people search on here. I can just tell you how I search. I click on NEW POSTS and when I did 5 mins ago the 1st thing that came up was the hot girl thread. :ranting:

Your issues with who you attract on here are your issues. Not mine. I'm JUST SAYING you may not be getting female members on here because 1)they don't like football 2) they may not like hot chicks 3) they might not post on forums.

I DON'T KNOW! :icon_rolleyes: Just my 2 cents.

I need to stay out of site news

2. hermhater

hermhater Guest

K is still hopped up from her Disney adventure!!!

:moe:

I luv ya chicky, and I get what you are saying...

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

That's a good question.

Where are the new members coming from?

:grumpy:

:icon_eek:

Is there a way to tell?

3. afjay

afjay Click. Clack.

^^^^ We can tell the auto-merge works.

4. hermhater

hermhater Guest

:hifive:

5. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

Can you bring back the advance stats page with the top posters, most post per month, ect?

6. Dougerrrr

Dougerrrr Laus Deo

I agree Mike. I used that sometimes with the Montana award. Not sure that most members ever looked at it though because there were lots of very busy posters that never got noticed.

If the first place the new member goes is new posts....they might very well see Hot chicks as the newest post. Just a mental note....yesterday I hit new posts and was kinda surprised that on the first page of 25 posts there was one football thread. The rest were Off topic and site news and some baseball etc...
    I do understand that it's the off season and I know there are lots of football stories still going on and being posted here by the great news team, I am just sayin I can see K's point.

7. DoubleC

DoubleC i'm ready now...

What do the countries and regions stats mean?
    Does it count the number of guests? I didn't think there were so many people from France that came here.