Former NFL QB Steve McNair Shot Dead in Tennessee

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by Crowned, Jul 4, 2009.

1. wide right

wide right Grumpy Old Man

read this on twitter:

2. gairo

gairo The Best

R.I.P. Air McNair...

3. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

First it was WTF, then it was What??? then OH NO.....then FREAK...

What started out as a fun day with relatives turn out to be a crapty day finding out that Steve's favorite player was found shot to death.

RIP, Steve McNair...

He will always be remembered as a TITAN, seeing him in purple just ain't right.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. 86WARD

86WARD -

[​IMG]

Often over looked or forgotten is the fact that he was an "Oiler."

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Harvs01

Harvs01 Pro Bowler

This is a shame....RIP Steve

6. Bulluck53

Bulluck53 NFL-Fans

Oh, well there you go.

Autopsy today, should be news this evening.

7. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Still waiting to hear if it was murder suicide...

8. soopacee

soopacee Rookie

almost got us the big one.....RIP!:icon_eek:

9. RichLikeWh0a

RichLikeWh0a Hermhater = Nemesis

In reference to the police statement, I can't understand why the first guy didn't call the police, but called a friend and the friend called the police after arrival? That doesn't make sense. I'm pretty sure most ordinary people would just call 911.. I was taught that when I was like 3.

10. Fez

Fez Chicharooney!!!

Words can't express enough to say how much I love this pic. IMO it shows what McNair was all about on a football field. :(

11. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Crazy cat is a turn-on for sure, but you've got to be careful with those chicks.

12. hermhater

hermhater Guest

:word:

13. bandi

bandi Hall Of Famer

I agree Sweets....I always think of him as a Titan, not a Raven...no offense to Raven fans...how is Steve taking it? I still can't believe it even happened...:icon_sad:

14. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

I've been waiting to hear Steve's thoughts since I very first heard about this.

15. BmoreDavy

BmoreDavy Special Creamer

this is sad for alot of reasons, not surprising but sad. the real victims are his wife and 4 sons.

16. Dougerrrr

Dougerrrr Laus Deo

May God Rest his Soul

17. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Her niece?

I'll wait for the investigation to play itself out.

18. AtlantaBlazer

AtlantaBlazer Knuckles The Echidna's Brother

When I heard of this yesterday, I nearly broke down into tears.

I grew up watching Steve McNair. People had Troy Aikman and Dan Marino, my hero was Steve McNair, because it was one of the few people I saw playing QB that was black like me, and it amazed me. Ever since then, I've been a fan of his, not because of his color, but because of how he played. He was a general on the field and did what he had to do to lead his team.

Now that man is gone, and I can't believe he's gone so soon, I'll never get to meet him.

19. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

Dude, this is a terrible picture. Two great players, both are dead :icon_neutral:

20. Platoon 86

Platoon 86 Loony

Olly, it's a beautiful picture. Two great football players, two great men, just doing what we all watched and admired them for. It's a great picture I'd say. Rest in peace to both of them.