Former NFL QB Steve McNair Shot Dead in Tennessee

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by Crowned, Jul 4, 2009.

1. warcrychief

warcrychief Ur just da assistant Pimp

just 2 sad of news. i remember when the chiefs had 2 play them and i hated it because of how great of a player Steve was.

RIP Steve "Air" McNiair

2. wide right

wide right Grumpy Old Man

:qft:

She just has that crazy girl look about her. This is why you never cheat on your wife with an Iranian or any suspected terror supporter.

[​IMG]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSzyKO_kW_s"]YouTube - Crazy Baby by BuckCherry - Lyrics - Great Quality[/ame]

3. n1gbpackfan

n1gbpackfan Title Town USA

RIP... A shame indeed, way too young.

From what I have heard, I believe it was a murder suicide. Maybe he told his girlfriend it was over and wasn't going to leave his wife and kids for her and she snapped, wouldn't be the first time something like this has happened.

4. L.Johnson #27

L.Johnson #27 C-H-I-E-F-S - G-A-L-A-X-Y

R.I.P :icon_sad:

5. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

I dont understand it she wasent even good looking why would he cheat on his wife.

6. bandi

bandi Hall Of Famer

I've been reading where some people are saying he deserved to die/was a scumbag for cheating on his wife...WTF? That's just insane...lots of people cheat, they don't deserve to die for it. My opinion of Steve McNair is not going to change, I respected him for how he played football.

7. n1gbpackfan

n1gbpackfan Title Town USA

:agreed:

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

\
    Umm, maybe because he was 36 and she was 20, it made him feel young again and boosted his ego?:dontknow:

8. 86WARD

86WARD -

Agree!

I thought I read somewhere that he was seperated...maybe not...

9. wide right

wide right Grumpy Old Man

I found a good article that talks about the separation of athlete vs adulterer:

http://gridironfans.com/forums/afc-...-mcnairs-death-example-2-d-perception-vs.html

He cheated on his wife. That makes him like 70% of Americans. Dude didn't deserve his crazy butt side piece of A killing him.

10. Flacco2MasonTD

Flacco2MasonTD ಠ_ಠ

I read that same smut somewhere on the net. The dude just opened a restaurant focussed on providing University students with nutritious affordable food and funded 3 childrens football leagues this year alone, his resume of charitable acts speaks for itself - outside of his fillandering he was a freaking saint. People piping up against him are buttholes, and you can take that to the bank.

11. andy82

andy82 Your Soul, It's Mine!

Was this on a Christian forum by any chance?

12. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

steve was always fun to watch. he played hard. sad story.