Early Static Between Urlacher And Cutler

Discussion in 'Chicago Bears' started by WC Jerome, Jul 29, 2009.

1. dolphindude13

dolphindude13 Jack Of All Trades

I kind of agree with Ward.....the players around Urlacher have made him the LB he is and was. Off that team and that defense he would've been good but no where near the "great player" that most consider him.

On topic though......If it hadnt come from PFT I'd give a little more credit. And if Urlacher did say that I believe Cutler will prove him wrong this season.

2. hermhater

hermhater Guest

What if Cutler gets hurt and the Bears call Favre?

3. dolphindude13

dolphindude13 Jack Of All Trades

Wont happen........EVER!

4. smeags

smeags militant geek

hurlacher needs to realize he couldn't hold a pubic hair from singletary or butkus' jockstraps.

5. Tarkus

Tarkus The Thread Stalker

Just another preseason fluff story.

Besides, the Bear D has historically hated the offense...& with good reason. lol

If it's true, I guess this means they won't belly bump coming on/off the field. No harm done.

6. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

Funny how this was started by a player who has no room to talk himself.

7. Tarkus

Yea, a guy talking about pussies who couldn't hang on to balls himself.

8. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

BINGO!

Wade had what, 8 or 9 fumbles halfway through the 2005 season before the Bears cut him? I wonder if he was eating too many butterfinger bars before those games.

9. Tarkus

Sounds about right...

I could probably get an exact # if I counted the broken TV remotes I still have laying around from throwing them off the wall while watching that ball-less wonder torpedo us time & time again.

10. WC Jerome

WC Jerome The poster formerly known as 'MK'!!

Not only that, but from a ex-Bear that now plays with a team in the same division. :icon_rolleyes:

However, from what I heard on the radio (The Score, to be exact) yesterday, there really is some beef between Urlacher and Cutler that started before Wade's comments.

11. Tarkus

I don't doubt that there is but this National Enquirer crap always frosts my butt. I guess I just miss the days when it was more between the lines stories than gossip columns BS.

Check out the Times for Dan McNeils soap opera take. Sounds like Mariotti. Talk about fueling a non story.

12. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

I cant wait to see the rap video responce's

13. WC Jerome

WC Jerome The poster formerly known as 'MK'!!

C'mon now! Danny Mac ain't nowhere near as bad as Mariotti. :icon_biggrin:

14. Tarkus

Nobody is as bad as Mariotti...:icon_cheesygrin:

Danny's OK in my book but that column deserves a swift kick IMO. It serves no purpose, it came from a private conversation & centers around calling someone a cat.

I can think of a 1000 more useful & insightful topics he could have run but instead he rides the sensationalism train. Just disappointing from him.