WR Michael Crabtree To Re-Enter 2010 Draft?

Discussion in 'San Francisco 49ers' started by CP26, Aug 6, 2009.

1. CP26

CP26 Im Back Mofos

Mike Florio, of Profootballtalk.com, reports that a league source told him that agent Eugene Parker is telling the 49ers that WR Michael Crabtree will sit out the season re-enter the draft in 2010. Florio adds that multiple sources tell him that Parker hasn't made a specific contract proposal to the 49ers yet. As of right now, it's no sure thing that Crabtree would even be the first WR off the board next year.

Source: Profootballtalk on NBC Sports

2. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Stupid move if he does it.

3. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

Wow

Go over yourself dude. Your not that good.

He wants top 3 money, but I dont think anyone really thought he was a good enough prospect to be a top 3 pick

4. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

:laughy32:

5. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

Here's an idea....Rookie Salary Cap....

Mikey, take what you can get and show your stuff on the field and the payday will come. Arrogant pr**k. As a matter of fact "break a leg" kid.

6. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

He wont be a top 20 pick next year

7. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

What Joe just said. Who's gonna risk another 1st rd pick on him if he screws the 49ers outta theirs this year?

8. Platoon 86

Platoon 86 Loony

Oh boy... :doh:

9. DontKnowMe

DontKnowMe Anti-Social Networker

I didn't even know you could re-enter.
    And if he has that big of a problem with the 49ers, why not demand a trade or something?

10. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Bo Jackson did it when he was drafted by the Bucs.

11. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

I'd laugh my butt off if this actually happened.

12. Flacco2MasonTD

Flacco2MasonTD ಠ_ಠ

So if he does bail on the Niners does that mean that Oakland made the right move passing him up? (Even if you don't like what they did with the pick)

13. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

Uh...yeah????

14. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

he would be a 3rd or 4th round pick next year

15. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

That is crazy i already know 2 49er fans that bought his jersey lol.

16. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

Damn I hope they can return'em. If not get a radio station to do a jersey burn.

17. cesar26

cesar26 Starter

:shock: heck him

18. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

yeah and then he was a 7th round pick the next year

if he was lucky

Also, there was some talk that Cedric Benson was going to do this as well. It will never happen, eventually he will sign, but it will kill his first season. He and his agent know that if he thinks he is given up a few million dropping out of the top five, then he will be lucky to get 100,000 guaranteed next year. You see, crab's agent promised him that he was going in the top 3 and this is his way of trying to get him the money or most likely be fired and lose crab as a client. I say he is signed by the third game and could be less than what the niners are offering right now.

19. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

reggie bush threatened this too

20. Androidraider24

Androidraider24 Team Veteran

Ofcourse no one will admit Oakland actually did little homework.

But good move, DHB is in practice getting better everyday, and Cashtree is worried about himself.

Looking back at draft day its funny now. No wonder you guys arnt pro scouts .