Eagles Sign QB Michael Vick To A Two-Year Deal

Discussion in 'Philadelphia Eagles' started by 86WARD, Aug 13, 2009.

1. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Seriously... the dog fighting is not where I have such as huge issue... it's the way he killed his dogs when they couldn't fight anymore. That shows he is human freaking scum

2. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

I hate dogs.

Go, Vick!!

There, I said it. :laughy32:

3. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Once a bandwagoner...always a bandwagoner...thanks for rooting for our team.

4. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

No. I'll root for Vick, but not for your freaking choker group.

Ohh...and I hope he's still killing dogs :icon_cheesygrin:

5. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Thanks for reminding me that even with Vick on the roster we are still a hell of alot classier then the Cowboys fans

6. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

He could hold dog fights in the locker room ill still be a fan of his lol.

7. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

On that note... I'm done.

8. ball in the baskett

Yea we know you love puppies blah blah blah

9. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Well, when you're 6 years old and a freaking dog attacks you out of nowhere, it's normal to grow up hating them.

Why do you think I bought my girlfriend's little sister a Chihuahua? It's harmless, but I still won't come anywhere near that thing.

People who loves dogs more than other people have serious social issues. Just sayin'.

10. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Dogs are more lovable :icon_cheesygrin: Other people are buttholes

11. ball in the baskett

What chihuahuas are the devil i hate those things. My cousin has one and i want to drown it.

12. hermhater

hermhater Guest

See what your role model is doing to you already!?

13. The Manster

The Manster 1st Stringer

This is where I differ from you. I think he owns the dogs and should be allowed to do with them what he wants. If he wants to but and kill 100 dogs a day then he has the right to. I do not like the way he killed them and he did go over board there. I do have a big problem with the dog fighting, it is one of the things that is against the law to do with one of your animals. Vick knew this did it any way and took steps to keep others from finding out. This is not a one time thing or I was stupid he was thinking this out and knew what he was doing was wrong. That being said he lost his job, a lot of peoples respect and spent time in jail. He has paid for his crimes and should be given a chance to pick his life up as best he can. This is something that will follow him around him for the rest of his life.

14. hermhater

hermhater Guest

I'm pretty sure he doesn't have the right to kill 100 dogs a day.

WTF!?!

15. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

How's that different from the 100+ cows a day that get killed, so we can have cheese burgers?

16. ball in the baskett

Because people are racist against cows lol

17. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Cows are livestock raised to be slaughtered, and generally it's done in a humane way.

I've never heard of cows being slaughtered by being hung, or drowned.

18. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

I know. It was a bad joke :icon_confused:

19. RonMexico7

RonMexico7 Pro Bowler

People are goobered. He did nearly two years in federal prison and lost over $100 million dollars. That's MILLION dollars. What else do you want? Should he be put to death? Castrated? Forced to let dogs hit him from behind? There are many jobs where if you did something like this you be unable to get that job back. However, there are many jobs in which you would be able to get a similar job and the NFL is one of those places. Get over it! Our justice system is set up to punish and rehabilitate, not punish forever (depending on the crime).

And to the clowns saying he's a terrible QB, when he was in the league he was better than at least half the starting QBs and right now (depending on his timing) he's probably better than a third of the QBs. Did you see that team the year he got injured or the year this stuff started, they were absolutely horrible without him. Yeah, he was a so-so passer due to the fact that he never worked on it. Can you imagine if he worked on it enough to get up to 60%+? He took that team to the NFC Championship game for crying out loud, and it wasn't in spite of him, it was because of him.

By the way, I hate the guy now and I will be forever bitter if he pulls out the best case scenario for himself but he should certainly have the opportunity to do so.

20. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Comparing dogs to cows for food in the USA is ridiculous, just because they're in a freaking enchilada in Mexico doesn't mean it's right, and killing 100 dogs a day just because he owns them is also stupid...come on you guys are getting carried away with this crap.

If you guys want to continue this in this manor then make a thread in the fight club if you want to talk about humane treatment or talk crap about whomever you have a problem with here or the NFL Smack club if you want to talk about Vicks treatment of dogs but you guys are straying from the subject of this thread.