Summerslam

Discussion in 'Wrestling Talk' started by Mike S., Aug 6, 2009.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

We knew DX would win but I was impressed with how they actually let Legacy have a good match and show their skills for a change. Now....let's see if they get buried on RAW in the next coming weeks or let them keep the momentum from this showing.

2. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

I dont think they will be burried i was surprised they did the beat down on raw. I do expect Dx to do there usuall jokes on legacy though.

oooooooooo

christian time :icon_cool:

3. SRW

This should be a good match. William Regal was getting a big push before he got his second strike a while ago and he has the charisma and mat skills to be a player.

4. andy82

andy82 Your Soul, It's Mine!

This should be good!

5. ball in the baskett

LMAO jynxed it

6. SRW

Wow....the WWE just pissed all over ECW with that. I don't care about the beatdown after the bell....we just got robbed.....

7. andy82

And they kill it...Screw this.

8. ball in the baskett

Just get rid of ECW it sucks i dont even know whats going on there.

9. SRW

Amazing....weeks of buildup for that.....they could have done that during the regular show...oh wait...they ALREADY did that this past week. Freaking Vince McMahon....he has lost any semblance of touch with wrestling....

10. andy82

That had the prospect of being real good, but instead they heck it up. Wankers. Bet we get 30 mins of Cena/Orton horsecrap instead.

11. SRW

Yeah, because a 5 minute spot on Summerslam's fanfest is SO much better than what Christian vs William Regal could have been :icon_rolleyes:

12. ball in the baskett

I got 1000 vcash on superman cena here

13. SRW

Well, thank god Cena vs Orton wasn't the main event....only problem is that it's on now....god I can't stand Cena...and they have reduced Orton to a whiny snitch now.

14. andy82

I was actually looking forward to Christian/Regal as well. God bless streaming. Anyone who pays for this crap needs their head sorting.

15. ball in the baskett

I havent payed for a ppv since wrestlemania 24

16. andy82

Hahaha, Orton got a better response than Cena.

17. ball in the baskett

Hornswaggle gets a better response then both

18. andy82

I think I might watch the TLC match between The Hardys/Dudley Boyz/Edge&Christian from WM a few years back during Cena/Orton. Certainly more enjoyable that's for sure.

19. ball in the baskett

I have that on the TLC dvd

20. SRW

It's amazing how many times Orton gets a better reaction than the rehashed faces who line up in front of him one after another.