Breaking Point

Discussion in 'Wrestling Talk' started by Mike S., Aug 25, 2009.

1. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

Well, Jericho is going to need the walls of jericho whether he's made someone tap recently or not, lol.

2. andy82

andy82 Your Soul, It's Mine!

Yeah I forgot about that. I think the only reason why Mark Henry was included in the Tag Team match up is to try and add some mystery to it, even though it's obvious Jerishow will retain.

Would be funny if Mark Henry could make Big Slow tap out on his bearhug :icon_eek:

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

Also forgot about Chris Masters Masterlock, but he hasn't made an appearance since he returned ages ago. Then again, if the WWE were to be creative, he could be a surprise member of the Jerishow team and make it a 3 on 2 Handicap.

3. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

I think last time we saw masters was vs mvp

4. andy82

In other words, Big Show/Jericho Vs MVP/Mark Henry will finish in DQ when Chris Jericho interferes and applies the Masterlock, before Mark Henry recovers and slaps around Masters, resulting in Masters running away. Afterwards, Masters forms a tag team with Jack Swagger and gets into a feud with MVP & Mark Henry for the number 1 contenders spot for Jerishow's championship.

Wouldn't it be funny if this actually happens.

5. ball in the baskett

That would be a good idea im guessing you mean masters interfering lol

6. andy82

Haha yeah, although it would be interesting if Jericho interfered in his own match and used a superstars finisher that wasn't in the match lol.

7. ball in the baskett

Jericho is awesome enough to pull that off.

8. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

It's all about the $$$$, folks. If the WWE keeps making money off of them, they'll keep on doing one or more per month.

9. ball in the baskett

Yup they would lose alot of money. I wonder who the people are that actually buy these crapty ppvs.

10. ragman

Probably the people who can't afford baseball games, football games, basketball games, etc.

I've never seen a WWE PPV. What do they cost? About $40?

11. ball in the baskett

Those things you mentioned are free though yea there about 40. I watch them all on streams and wouldent buy them.

12. ragman

I meant MLB, NBA, NFL games.

13. ball in the baskett

Still free to watch on tv.

14. Mike S.

Mike S. GIF Hall Of Fame Class Of 2007 Staff Member

Updated Card:

Randy Orton (c) vs. John Cena in a "I Quit" match for the WWE Championship. If anyone interferes on Orton's behalf, he will stripped of the title

Chris Jericho & The Big Show (c) vs. M.V.P. & Mark Henry for the Unified WWE Tag Team Championship

World Title: (Submission Match) CM Punk (c) vs. The Undertaker

Shawn Michaels & Triple H vs. Cody Rhodes & Ted DiBiase in a Submissions Count Anywhere Match

To place bets on this event, go here

15. ragman

I can't imagine The Undertaker submitting at any time.

16. Mike S.

Updated Card:

Randy Orton (c) vs. John Cena in a "I Quit" match for the WWE Championship. If anyone interferes on Orton's behalf, he will stripped of the title

Chris Jericho & The Big Show (c) vs. M.V.P. & Mark Henry for the Unified WWE Tag Team Championship

Shawn Michaels & Triple H vs. Cody Rhodes & Ted DiBiase in a Submissions Count Anywhere Match

The Great Khali vs Kane in a Singapore Cane match

17. andy82

I'm so happy I have college the day after this, because it gives me another reason to miss this horrorshow!

18. Mike S.

Updated Card:

The Great Khali vs. Kane in a Singapore Cane match

Intercontinential Title Match: John Morrison [c] vs. Dolph Ziggler

19. Mike S.

Updated Card:

The Great Khali vs. Kane in a Singapore Cane match

Intercontinential Title Match: John Morrison [c] vs. Dolph Ziggler

ECW Title: Christian [c] vs William Regal

20. Mike S.

WWE.com has removed the Intercontinential title match for this sunday. no reason was given.