Donovan McNabb At Odds With Michael Vick's Role?

Discussion in 'Philadelphia Eagles' started by 86WARD, Aug 28, 2009.

1. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Donovan will wait until Vick is no longer with the team before he finds his balls and talks crap about Vick....mark my words

2. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

I could agree with the eagles being overhyped cause they definitly are by the media and were just filling time here cause with no football we have nothing else to talk about. You make it sound like its the world vs the cowboys though when most people outside our division dont really care about them. You could admit to hating us cause its pretty obvious we make it known that we hate your team. You hate on us just as much and try to make a controversy with our team when there is none

3. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Actually I'm talking crap because DaddyPrimetime42 thinks that we only pick on the Raiders...prove is in here that nope we don't.:icon_cheesygrin:

4. ball in the baskett

I honestly could care less how much coverage the eagles get i dont watch espn or nfl network enough to care.

5. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

Well now there's a surprise.

6. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Yeah BITB we know, you only read Yardbarker.com/DonovanMcnabb

7. ball in the baskett

lol no

who needs espn when we have gif :icon_cheesygrin:

unless there stupid articles like this but thats not gifs fault just reporting the crap they say

8. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

There's is a difference between being a hater and a realist, and some Eagles fans acknowledge that.

9. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Are you kidding Sweets.... he also hangs on Dave Spadaro's (philadelphiaeagles.com media man) every word

10. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Oh damn, I had no idea Phig....thanx for the heads up...

11. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

lol, the media made something out of nothing and you all fell right into the trap. This preseason hype/overhype is such bullcrap. Vick can't even play right now until week 6 maybe. It's an experiment. To me the offense looked fine except for a few miscues in the red zone and the defense looked great. A lot of hard hitting and stops when needed. Vick had a few plays and looked mediocre, if he can do a play here and there, great, if not, who cares. Mcnabb had a nice game, there was some progression and the team will move on. They could care less if some cowboys/eagles/niners fan have nonsensical arguments about if mcnabb cares about vick. lol

12. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

That McCoy play was funny. Fookin goober should have picked up the ball... I loved listening to the homer eagles announcers last night, I watched about 5 minutes of the game, in the first half, where they were raving about the eagles d then next thing you know the Jags run a simple screen pass to Jones Drew and he takes it 50 plus yards into the redzone lol. The announcers just shut up. Then a few minutes later when the eagles were at 3 or whatever it was and mcnabb threw that swing pass, a couple of the eagles announcers thought the play was dead lol.

13. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

No one fell into anything Mike, it was news, we reported it and then a crapload of us made fun of it...nothing more. But we get it, it's your team so you guys feel the need to come to the rescue, it's cool.

However, I still don't think it was a good thing to bring in Michael Vick at least not to the Eagles but that's just me.

14. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

That was Hugh Douglas and Herm Edwards. They were awful. Hugh said on several occasions that Jason Peters was struggling. He had an excellent game. That's why they got local stations only and not a spot with any major NFL network.

15. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Listening to him try to predict what either teams offense was gonna run next was hilarious.

If ha had any idea of that our D wouldn't have sucked so freaking bad.

16. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

Iunno I'm pretty sure I was watching the Eagles local broadcast, Cause I was watching it at 10 cst on NFL Network. It wasn't live at that time.

17. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

That's what I mean. Hugh and Herm were doing the local broadcast that NFL Network re-aired. During the regular season, you won't hear them.

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

ha ha...I always think of your hatred for him whenever I see/hear him. He's a-ok in my book though for what a great player he was with the Eagles.

18. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

ahhh yeah sorry I read that wrong lol. That was a short but terrible listening experience.

19. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

the announcers were absolutely clueless. they were beyond atrocious, hug douglas is a moron, herm edwards aspires to be a moron, and the other guy. he doesn't even deserve a mention. and sweets, I'm not rescuing anyone or any team. I'm just laughing and people arguing (making fun of) over a nonstory that was made out of nothing by the standard philly media. lol

20. 86WARD

86WARD -

Vick could play week one if Goodell and the Eagles feel he's ready. Week 6 is the absolute latest he would be reinstated.