Did Donovan McNabb Kill The Michael Vick Experiment?

Discussion in 'Philadelphia Eagles' started by SRW, Aug 29, 2009.

1. Flacco2MasonTD

Flacco2MasonTD ಠ_ಠ

They just won't let McNabb win huh - and seriously fining Donovan for making gestures to the OC would be like fining a player for pointing at a play chart because 'pointing isn't polite'. Lets file this one with Ochocinco's orange chinstrap in the "Really, that counts as news?" category and move on.

1 person likes this.
  2. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

I thought the gesture was to represent "my career is over now that Vick is here".

3. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

agreed

That sign could have been for anything did people hear what he was saying no. Will they BUTTUME because they just love this whole controversy thing YES.

4. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

No we assume that because Vick was out right after it.

5. The Red

The Red GO BLUE!!!

and yet people say Mcnabb wouldn't have no problem with Vick coming to the Eagles!! Yeah right!

6. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

:lmao::lmao: exactamundo....

7. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Double negative followed by ignorance. Nice!

8. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

:rollinglaugh: I've seen you do everything in this thread so far Dawk, except share your opinion that is.

9. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

:lmao: He wasn't there so he'll keep his opinion to himself...I heard that many many times.

10. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

I have seen few opinions and mostly flaming and baiting, seems to be a lot of that around here lately.

11. DawkinsINT

I did in other threads. I've stated several times that using Vick the way that they did wasn't doing the offensive line any favors since they need to gel.

12. Gehring53

Gehring53 2008 National Champs

I don't get why McNabb is wanting to cut this experiment out so quickly, it was Vick's very first game since being gone for two years! of course he has no rhythm. McNabb will always have the starting gig and Vick will forever be a back up

13. DawkinsINT

McNabb wanted to stop it because it was disrupting the offensive line's cohesion with the basic starting unit. I don't think most understand that the offensive line of the Eagles has changed dramatically and haven't had much time together. It was the first time they even had three starters playing together.

14. mike oxlong

it doesn't matter how many times you explain it dawk, there are going to be plenty more who don't read it and continue the nonsense lol

15. DawkinsINT

True. I should just snicker at it and not respond.

16. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

I would hate to disappoint you Sweets..... PFT isn't a source at all.. let alone a reliable one... they call their stories rumors, because Florio makes half the crap he says up. This thread was pretty funny though :icon_cheesygrin: especially WRs suggestion of 5 getting fined.

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

PS...since when is it ONLY eagles fans who say PFT is largely full of crap? Next your gonna tell me only Eagles fans think ESPN sucks

17. mike oxlong

don't let her Eagles hate get you too phigles, or you let her attempts to flame actually work.

18. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

:icon_redface: does it count as feeding the troll when it's her message board?

19. DawkinsINT

Sweets makes Wide Right seem like a TO apologist.

20. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

hahahaha, funny that you guys are actually screaming about me flaming. I am NOT attacking any member personally I am not the only one that says negative things about MCNABB yet you guys enjoy bringing my name up and don't see the similiarity...laughable really. I have stated this several times as well and I guess mike and dawk refuse to see it too...I am not a Eagle hater, but I am a MCNABB hater and it is well documented in there and well as elsewhere on the internet. I don't write the articles that are written attacking your precious Eagles yet you blame me for the flaming....lol

Thank for the PFT thingy Phig...love ya...