Hello? Eagles Fans Balls? Where'd You Go???

Discussion in 'NFL Smack Central' started by SRW, Aug 29, 2009.

1. Platoon 86

Platoon 86 Loony

This thread was hilarious...I wanted to rep Ball like three times. and that Giants Fan in Shambles video is great!

2. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Wait a sec....the Eagles fans won? The whole argument was that they lost their balls and became a bunch of whining sissies....where did that change? Has the entire site lost it's balls? Wow...the standards sure have been lost around here.

1 person likes this.
  3. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

I think it changed when donovan mcnabb started hitting on sweets...........what a perv

4. SRW

Then it swung back when the Eagles fans opened up and took turns sucking each other's cocks like a bunch of eager alter boys to a "win" when hardly anyone was even on the site. :icon_rolleyes:

....but they could only lick taint since there are still no balls in the bunch.

5. ball in the baskett

Manster a COWBOYS fan thinks we won

Ktrain he usually would come in and say stop making yourself look like a fool

and platoon thinks i had some really funny stuff

so whatever lets keep this thing going more fun

6. SRW

Yeah, a couple pics of McNabb with lame captions about Sweets.....even though this thread had nothing to do with Sweets to begin with like I stated back on the fourth post. Like I told Dawk....just another sad attempt to deflect the initial argument that the Eagles fans have no balls. I guess they feel it's safer to go after someone who literally has no balls in Sweets.....it levels the playing field for the No-Ball bunch.

7. The Manster

The Manster 1st Stringer

I said the eagles fans won and they did a lot of that has to do with the fact that no one was going at them. IF you want to keep this going by all means this is a great read.

Steve was right about opening the thread and what he said. By the way Steve I love you Avatar can you send a link so I can use it?

8. SRW

9. ball in the baskett

Well you and sweets started this thread so anything about you guys is fair game. She hates mcnabb so i posted some things that would annoy her but it seems she left after 2 posts. Its pretty weak if the person in the original argument isnt even here and her boyfreind comes in and starts slaping peoples wrists to leave her alone.

Saying we have no balls when you guys come at us with that stuff is weak.

Can you both come in here when all the other eagles fans are here so it could actually be fun.

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

Oh i would love for this to keep going its entertaining.

10. SRW

Sweets and I started the thread? Can someone explain to me how two people start one thread? Honestly....explain to me the mechanics....

And aside from that listen to you....did you even comprehend what the thread is about? This had nothing to do with "backing" Sweets up. This has to do with me calling out Eagles fans for having a bunch of dripping manginas.....relegated to grammar smack and crying about being flamed on. That is ALL this thread was started about. It's the cat Eagles fans who cried and moaned and tried to make it about something else. You know why? Because they want to skirt the issue because they LITERALLY have lost their balls and have no defense.

So keep deflecting the original statement.....keep whining about being flamed on.....keep posting irrelevant smack about someone else and making it personal attacks. All you are doing is reinforcing my original statement that you all lost your balls.

11. ball in the baskett

Im not attacking anybody im just making this thread fun. You really call those 2 posts in the original whining and worthy of saying oh you lost your balls. Mikes post is just calling someone a hypocrite which is 100% fact. Whining would be if they kept snitching about it what i see is them making fun of someone being a hypocrite i dont even think they really care. Getting your panties up in a bunch after seeing some meaningless shots at one of the owners seems more like losing your balls then anything.

And then when the eagles fans dont even take this little thing seriously we get....stop snitching......stop posting pictures that have nothing to do with my topic

Someone has lost there balls.....sure isnt eagles fans

12. SRW

Spin it however you want BITB....just go back and re-read some of the posts. See what we see.

13. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

baiting is what oxlong does best and he knows it

14. SRW

But it's not ok when he feels it's done to him....go figure....:icon_rolleyes:

15. RichLikeWh0a

RichLikeWh0a Hermhater = Nemesis

Okay, first of all.. IF Steve were defending his girlfriend.. SO FREAKING WHAT? Are all of you eagles fans such big of pussies you wouldn't defend your women? oh.. wait.. ballless.. Makes sense. Thanks for clarifying that, Steve.

Second of all, you guys won because you posted more, based on your logic. If I post after every other post for the rest of this thread, does that mean I'll have won? Get freaking real.

Third of all...

[​IMG]

16. SRW

Eagles fans' balls is living a rewarding life now that he's not attached to his former hosts.

Here's Eagle fans balls wow'ing the crowd with his athletic skills:
    [​IMG]

Mr. Testicles is enjoying traveling the world and learning about different cultures:
    [​IMG]

Mr. Testicles isn't afraid to test his limits anymore:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLJiAQ-o-PQ]YouTube - Mr Testicles Goes Snowboarding[/ame]

Meanwhile...this is the best the Eagles fans can come up with....
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  17. ball in the baskett

:blow**b:Nice job sucking his rod rich

I really dont care if who im making fun of is a man or woman

Its not about her being his woman could care less. Its about being hypocrites cause when others do the same thing oh man give them a card or say stop derailing threads. mike and dawk were making fun of it not snitching. The only one snitching is steve.

We could care less about flameing and whatever they just got offended when someone pointed it out to them

What would you know about defending women we know how you guys do it in big D

[​IMG]

18. RichLikeWh0a

.....SRW WINS!

P.s...I'm posting again.. another step toward my own personal win btw.

19. ball in the baskett

Great just another step to nobody careing what you have to say anway.

20. RichLikeWh0a

Ohhhhhh, you don't care if you're insulting a man or woman? That'd explain why you didn't lose your virginity until you were how old...?

It's real cute how suddenly you're mad.. after alllllll the time you spent saying you don't get mad over crap on the internet. It's okay, big boy. Settle down.