Chiefs Vs Ravens

Discussion in 'NFL Gameday' started by ollysj, Sep 7, 2009.

?

Who will win this game?

Poll closed Sep 13, 2009.
  1. Chiefs

30.6%
  2. Ravens

69.4%
  1. MediaGuy

MediaGuy Ball So Hard University

Sigh. Oh boy.

2. ravenfan52

ravenfan52 Perennial All Pro

:icon_cry:

:icon_cheesygrin:

3. hermhater

hermhater Guest

You didn't even watch the entire game.

Who are you to talk?

When your team was down you were watching other games.

4. MediaGuy

Deja Vu, Here we go again.

5. ravenfan52

um, no; I was cfreaking in on other games via nfl.com and when i said "im out" it meant i was leaving the thread for a while. flacco threw the game winning 31 yard td remember?

6. ravenfan52

I'd never bolt on my team

7. MediaGuy

I was hoping to get 100 post during this game and I need 8 more. :icon_cheesygrin:

8. ravenfan52

MG what was your fav part?

9. Three7s

Three7s 1st Stringer

I just wish our offense showed the aggression that it showed in that one long TD drive. If it did, I doubt that our defense would have had to suffer for 40 mins on the field. They proved to me that they can move the ball if they don't heck up.

10. hermhater

hermhater Guest

It just so happened those times were when you were losing?

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

:word:

Good riddance to McIntosh.

Imagine if we had all our starters in...

In Haley I trust.

11. warcrychief

warcrychief Ur just da assistant Pimp

We always show up 2 play one way or another. only on a couple of games last year we didnt

12. ravenfan52

true dat KC had some tough losses last year

dont forget flaccos amazing scramble and td pass to mcgahee in the first quarter

13. warcrychief

it was good not amazing. Our defenders we out in the open and didnt know what 2 do with themselfs.

14. Three7s

Three7s 1st Stringer

Nah man, I was shocked that he was able to do that. I thought he'd either throw it away or get sacked. That was Big Ben style. Still doesn't make up for some of the awful passes he thew at times.

15. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

Seem to me like the Chiefs should not worry about rushing Cassel back with the way that Croyle handled himself against a very good defense.

16. L.Johnson #27

L.Johnson #27 C-H-I-E-F-S - G-A-L-A-X-Y

we´ll win next week

17. warcrychief

this team has grit. and they showed it all last season. we arent horrible at all. we just need the ball to bounce our way sometimes.

18. Wacko4Flacco

Wacko4Flacco Prima Ballerina

I have to give props to the Chiefs defense in this game. They did make some plays and kept this game close until they got worn out. But still I think if the Ravens would have run the ball right from the beginning they would have been much more affective against the Chiefs defense. Next week there is no way Flacco throws the ball over 40 times.

19. warcrychief

yeah who knows how well Cassel would have been? but NO SHUT OUT! with our backups.

20. Wacko4Flacco

Wacko4Flacco Prima Ballerina

I still think if we would have come out and ran the ball instead of thrown the ball over 40 times it would have been a different story. Next week we need to come out and run the ball or we are going to lose to the Chargers.