Chiefs Vs Ravens

Discussion in 'NFL Gameday' started by ollysj, Sep 7, 2009.

?

Who will win this game?

Poll closed Sep 13, 2009.
  1. Chiefs

30.6%
  2. Ravens

69.4%
  1. hermhater

hermhater Guest

I wish there were more 17 year old girls posting.

2. pctrips

pctrips Pro Bowler

The Chiefs played tough....not having Brandon Flowers absolutely killed us. Leggett was abused all damn day. When he wasn't getting beat in coverage he was missing tackles. The mighty Ravens got so butt hurt that we put up a fight that they had to punch in a meaningless TD at the end in a weak attempt to make it look like a comfortable win.

3. Mike S.

Mike S. GIF Hall Of Fame Class Of 2007 Staff Member

very intersting game, but the ravens pulled it out. i was shocked that harbaugh didn't challenge that 1 play when the reciever's knee was down at the 1 and the ball popped out

4. Wacko4Flacco

Wacko4Flacco Prima Ballerina

Why was that a meaningless TD at the end of the game. At the time the Ravens were up by 7 points with still enough time on the clock. Were they to just sit on the ball and turn it over to the Chiefs and give them a chance to drive down the field (even though it would have been tough). I don't think so. I guarantee you if they were up by more than 7 points they would have sat on the ball.

5. pctrips

pctrips Pro Bowler

There was like 15 seconds left in the game.

6. Flacco2MasonTD

Flacco2MasonTD ಠ_ಠ

1:03 left to play - and my first thought was it was Cameron letting Willis pound it in after he clearly got jobbed out of a TD on the first try - or that the Fantasy Football Gods were answering my prayers because I had McGahee starting that day.

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

Update: Harbs said that they drove it home late because they knew they could get 6 inches but going for the field goal had the possible worst-case of being blocked and returned, and with the special teams playing like they were he decided to trust his offense over the ST.

7. warcrychief

warcrychief Ur just da assistant Pimp

or he didnt want the ppl that had the ravens by 10.5 points 2 be mad at him lol

8. Wacko4Flacco

Wacko4Flacco Prima Ballerina

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

9. Three7s

Three7s 1st Stringer

It would've been a pointless challenge, because the ball did indeed pop out before his knee was down, but it went into the endzone, which he eventually landed on.

10. bandi

bandi Hall Of Famer

Congrats to Raven fans for the win! I was happy we were able to score 24 points against one of the best defenses in the NFL...gives me hope for the season!! :icon_smile: