Flacco Sucks

Discussion in 'NFL Smack Central' started by hermhater, Sep 13, 2009.

1. MediaGuy

MediaGuy Ball So Hard University

Cam Cameron screwed up the first quarter. He had Joe launch an air assault with out establishing the running game, not allowing Joe and the rest of the offense to get in a groove. Get the running game going with a few passes mixed in and then go attack the corners.

2. hermhater

hermhater Guest

I watched him over throw everyone but Heap on completely open plays.

Our D still has a lot of work, I realize he's young too, but he sucked in that game.

3. MediaGuy

MediaGuy Ball So Hard University

Nerves and trying to force plays. Believe me I am not happy with his ratio. He will settle down. Long season ahead of us all.

1 person likes this.
  4. hermhater

hermhater Guest

I can settle myself down with that statement MG.

Ive been drinking Cheladas all day.

I'm crapting Chiefs red.

5. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

hemorrhoids?

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

:icon_cheesygrin:

6. hermhater

hermhater Guest

:icon_redface:

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

Goddammit mj...

Your 4000th post was hemorrhoids and I missed it...

That would have been an awesome capture...

7. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

Didn't even realize it. Oh well lol.

8. ravenfan52

ravenfan52 Perennial All Pro

well, you are bad at math. todd heap didn't catch 13 balls today.

And since when does a receiver/tight end having a good game reflect badly on the QB?

Did you see that first drive? And the game-winning one?

9. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

:icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes:

10. ravenfan52

ravenfan52 Perennial All Pro

i disagree. i think cam called a great first quarter. they scored on the first 2 drives. i was happy with the fourth quarter as well, running it down their throats. where cam (and the whole team really) missed was the 2nd and 3rd.

11. Wacko4Flacco

Wacko4Flacco Prima Ballerina

3 TD's and over 300 yards=sucked. Hahahahahahahahahaha

I still hope in the future that the Ravens run the football much more.

12. warcrychief

warcrychief Ur just da assistant Pimp

with a million tries. he got that 300 yards

13. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Depends on WHICH set of numbers you choose to look at

14. Wacko4Flacco

And I said , that is not the way the Ravens should have played today. He sure made the most of it in the red zone though which is a change from the past.

15. pctrips

pctrips Pro Bowler

Would have loved to seen the game with Flowers playing. Leggett gave up at least 150 of those yards.

16. blkngldbabe

blkngldbabe Come Get Some!

Flacco looks like the poster boy from team Geico.

It's a good thing they put an epic beatdown on a bottom feeder team playing with a back up QB. Oh wait, Nevermind.

17. Wacko4Flacco

And how well did Big Ben do this week? I think he throw for the same amount of attempts and had two picks.

18. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

Yea not the best of arguements. Ben was facing a top 5 team. Flacco went and threw for 61% against a projected bottom 5 defense.

19. Wacko4Flacco

The big word is projected in your statement. They surely didn't play that way. So we will only know if Flacco just had it easy against the Chiefs secondary in week one or if they are for real when they play in a few more games.

20. blkngldbabe

blkngldbabe Come Get Some!

Psst....his second INT was a hail mary to close out the 2nd quarter. Really was a just for fun toss but still counts towards the stats.

33 of 43 for 363 yds with one TD pass and two INTs. Thats almost a 77% completion stat. Against quite the stalwart D. You remember the kind? Sort of like before Rex left the Rats. :icon_cheesygrin:

Besides all the fun stats and pretty window dressing...Di you see that drive to win the game? In the no huddle Ben is money. He didn't seem to require a team mired in mediocrity to give it over to him on downs inside the 20 to pad the score. No worries though. Flacco is the best option Team Redheaded Stepchild has had under center for a while. McNair was good but was a shadow of his former self. Boller? Muahahahah. SCattershot was a pleasure to play against I'm sure.

It's always nice to not have to panic in the 4th quarter when your QB takes over and you know it's more than likely he will pull out the W with style.

20 4th quarter comebacks and counting.

2 people like this.