Flacco Sucks

Discussion in 'NFL Smack Central' started by hermhater, Sep 13, 2009.

1. Wacko4Flacco

Wacko4Flacco Prima Ballerina

I agree the drive was nice, but a lot of that drive should be given props to Mr. Rookie WR. Wallace. I agree the Ravens have not had the best of QB's in there hsitory and Flacco has surely been the best they have had. Boller was a joke and like you said McNair was just a shell of who he was.

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

I agree, even if she is a Steelers fan I am gonna love this poster.

2. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

:icon_cheesygrin::icon_eek::icon_cheesygrin: I had such a good punchline but I don;t want to offend.

DAMN IT!!!

3. Harvs01

Harvs01 Pro Bowler

lol...and we have a live one here!!!!...good stuff!!...rep

4. blkngldbabe

blkngldbabe Come Get Some!

Wallace caught the big one for sure...it does take a team to make a play though. Good pass pro and a nice fast release by Ben as well as a heady play for a rook contributed to that FG set up. Ben also was the man right before the end of regulation. If Hinesy hadn't tried to run it in and dropped it..we would have won right there with a 34 yarder for a second TD. I'm not going to complain. The Flaming Thumbtacks went 14-2 last season and our last game against them we were shellacked 34-10 I think. I'll take the W to start the season as I'm sure the Rats no matter the circumstance are pleased with theirs as well.

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

Cheers Harvs. I just need to get settled in and the fur will be a flying. Trust me on this. LOL. I moderate a Smack forum on another board which I can't access anymore from work so I have an itch to scratch.

(No Browns fans...not like the Scabies Moms gave you for Christmas)

5. Wacko4Flacco

Offend Me. I doubt you could. I had a poster yesterday saying he wanted to pee in my butt and it didn't offend me. :)

6. blkngldbabe

Wow. Thats Hawt. ***gag***

7. Harvs01

Harvs01 Pro Bowler

Flacco did do enough to win...nobody can take that away from him...thats a fact.

8. Wacko4Flacco

Oh, I will take a W no matter how we get it.

Just so you know I didn't mean it in that way at all. :icon_eek:

True. 3 TD's was good. I bet you if it was Kyle Boller behind there we would have lost.

9. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

So you met Jihad Joe? And I think the best way to settle the rivalry between you and blkngldbabe is an extreme pillow fight. Then sell tickets and we can split the money 35/35/40 for me orgaizing the event.

And Flacco better work on his accuracy or it will be tough if Cam keeps up this passing fest.

10. Wacko4Flacco

No, actually it was HH. He was drunk last night.

I foresee a lot more use of Ray Rice and Willis in weeks to come.

11. blkngldbabe

Nice to have a rushing game....

12. Wacko4Flacco

Yes it is. That is something we have over the Steelers. Parker sucks. The Steelers may have the receivers , but we have the better running game.

13. blkngldbabe

Parker has struggled some but sucks is a word better saved for your secondary excluding Reed and the OTHER Browns team.