Giants Vs Cowboys SNF

Discussion in 'NFL Gameday' started by ollysj, Sep 16, 2009.

?

Who will win this game?

Poll closed Sep 21, 2009.
  1. Giants

63.3%
  2. Cowboys

36.7%
  1. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

The Dallas Cowboys host the New York Giants at Cowboys Stadium on Sunday 9/20. Kickoff time is 8:20 pm EST.

Discuss....​

2. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

I just didn't see enough from the Cowboys week 1 to show me they will win this game. I think they will hang around with the Giants and even have the lead at points of the game. But in the end the g men will win this one.

28-27 NYG

3. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

This was a tough one to pick but went with the Cowboys. The Giants D will harass Romo. If Romo responds with a bang and doesn't fall under pressure, I see the Cowboys winning.

4. warcrychief

warcrychief Ur just da assistant Pimp

Da Giants have the ability to turn it on when they need it, and the boys have the ability to turn it off at will lol

Giants 24

boys 21

5. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

i picked the cowboys

6. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

we pretty much know what the giants bring to the table. this will be a good test to see if the cowboys are actually any good or if the bucs are really that bad. with the giants d-line, the cowboys may not be able to run the ball and romo may be spending a lot of time on his back. if their o-line is for real though, they could win this one.

7. SpankyNoodle

SpankyNoodle Can't Spank the Spank

Giants!!!

8. leeman

leeman Team Veteran

Gotta go with the Military Insects. :icon_cheesygrin:

9. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

Seems like we always start out with this match up, on prime time.. early in the season. We couldn't get it right in closing out Texas Stadium, I think we're more focused then ever, and will get things going early and often. Not saying we're running away from anything in this game, I see a tough, physical game that's going to show for a lot of offense. I say Dallas wins 30-28.

10. Tarkus

Tarkus The Thread Stalker

See saw battle with Giants on top

11. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

Giants by 10

12. SweetShot03

SweetShot03 Fuck stupid people

I havent had the priviledge of watching the cowboys or the giants yet so I really can not say either way (but I will watch them this sunday w00t) I hope it will be a good game and both will have a good game. Hope to see Roy Williams get some passes to him (X-lion) and hopefully Brandon Jacobs will be able to run a little bit better then last week.

13. The Manster

The Manster 1st Stringer

One of the teams is going to find out they are not as good as they think.

14. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Pretty close on the voting here...

15. The Red

The Red GO BLUE!!!

G-MEN!! Cause I hate the Cowboys!!

16. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

that team would be dallas

17. dad2paisley

dad2paisley Special Teamer

18. 86WARD

86WARD -

Giants. 17-14

19. King Romo

King Romo Cowboys and Yankees

We WILL open up the stadium with a bang, 28-20 BIG D BABY

20. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

The Giants are gonna need to win with a 4 man rush. If they blitz we will be hitting Felix Jones on screens, and thats gonna be dangerous for the Giants D.

I see an offensive game, Im calling it 38-34 NY