Raiders Suck!

Discussion in 'NFL Smack Central' started by HollywoodLeo, Aug 21, 2008.

1. Harvs01

Harvs01 Pro Bowler

I would but you seem to have a tough time letting it go yourself

2. blkngldbabe

blkngldbabe Come Get Some!

Rectal Itch probably hasn't scraped last nights adventures off of his palms, so it's probably stuck. Letting go may not be an option.

3. Harvs01

Harvs01 Pro Bowler

good point

4. bandi

bandi Hall Of Famer

I forgot you and Leo are old friends Lucien...:icon_cheesygrin:

5. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Keep the personal attacks in the fight club only people.

6. Daddy Primetime42

Daddy Primetime42 TheNationWillRiseAgain

i think the competition just went up since week 1 the chefs also played well. Dude the truth is The Chargers window is done the worse thing they ever did was fire Schottenheimer and hire Norv. Norv is still playing with marty's team and is ruin it season to season theyve taken the passive turner attitude and have lost their Mojo. LT is done son. you saw him doing what hes being doing slowly but surely the last few years and that is watch from the sidelines in the 4th quarter except this time he didnt wait until the playoffs.:icon_cry:

7. smeags

smeags militant geek

haaaa, whatever, we will be taking that outhouse over on 10/18 and by the end of the game those happys that dress up like they are extras in the road warrior will be our snitches. we ain't chargers fans. we will drop kick the gay make-up off your governement cheese eating faces and take your hoes.

wait, scratch that, we don't STD's.

8. Daddy Primetime42

Will see if your singing the same tune in October you need to flap your fractured wings through a few more games before you get to us. Go tell vick to put donovan down because hes no good anymore. You try to come with that bull crap to oakland and youll get plucked. Keep your brotherly love in philly cuz we dont play that in the west coast ok maybe only across the bay.

9. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

yeah sure.... Notice the tat says LA...lol friend of yours?[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  10. SweetShot03

SweetShot03 Fuck stupid people

LMFAO...... oh god

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

aka OWNED! Harvs 1-0 lucien 0-1.......... kinda resembles the raiders stats doesnt it!

11. warcrychief

warcrychief Ur just da assistant Pimp

As along as Al is running this circus, they arent going anywhere.

12. blkngldbabe

blkngldbabe Come Get Some!

Yes they are..I believe the correct term is GOLFING.

13. warcrychief

hole in 1 to the gutter aye? lol

14. Daddy Primetime42

AL has been running the circus for 50 years now and I think were still the most winningnest team in the NFL. 3 out 5 superbowls in different decade he must of did something right.

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

Yeah I really have no comeback for that I cant even see it but it looks like your getting good mileage on that picture. I do Know that the niners are the only team in the NFL that support gays and give benefits for same s*x partners.

15. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

did is a far cry from does

16. Daddy Primetime42

so far all his moves have been right this season which is more than i can say for your seymour comments.

17. warcrychief

thats when he let his head coachs run the team and you know that.

is that because your in front that you cant see lol sure the niners have to extend a helping hand to all those guys across the bay. LMAO

18. Daddy Primetime42

Weak like your football knowledge.

19. warcrychief

you believe them? and your a fan of that team? dude take the yellow brick road.

20. Daddy Primetime42

Its been proven "dances with wolves" Madden said that the best jobs are the ones that dont have a middle man between coach an owner Ill try to find a link to the story i read it a while back.