1 On 1 Mike Vick

Discussion in 'Philadelphia Eagles' started by ball in the baskett, Sep 26, 2009.

1. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

2. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

Yea Vick is now a good guy cause he said he is sorry. His attitude lately with him being this and coming back as that just shows that he isn't really remorseful.

3. ball in the baskett

Who really cares?

Its over let him move on

4. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

ungrateful

1 person likes this.
  5. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

Exactly Crowned. He has not shown any gratitude to having a chance to earn millions again v.s earing 30 k working construction. Maybe if you got off his jock a little Bitb you might see what I mean.

6. ball in the baskett

What do you want the guy to do grovel and cry during interviews WTF? He said that he owes it to andy and the eagles orginization for giving him another chance. What would you want him to do?

7. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

IDK, maybe kill a few cats

1 person likes this.
  8. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

Yes he should. He should be thanking Goodell and everyone in the Eagles FO every time he speaks. He should be like he is in the military with sir beginning and ending every sentence, except with thanks. That goes for anyone who thinks that playing football is a right. Burress should do the same when/if he gets to play again.

9. Crowned

He contradicts himself every interview.

10. ball in the baskett

:icon_rolleyes: give me a break

pretty much be fake just to make everyone happy

Hes already going around to schools talking to kids i saw the one time he did and he did everything that was was asked of him.

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

Give a example

11. Crowned

"I'm so thankful to get a chance from the Eagles" "I thought I'd be starting somewhere in the league"

I don't care how he meant it, it makes him sound like an butt to me.

12. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

He already is fake dude, with his fake sorrow and remorse. He is going to schools because he HAS TOO. I was hoping Vick had a change of heart, you can see that in the thread about Dungy being his mentor. But the guy has shown nothing to the fact he is grateful for anything except for a few empty thanks. Again you and your mancrush on him won't allow you to see that.

13. ball in the baskett

Oh please thats not contradicting at all. Vick haters will find something no matter what he says or does. Yea he thought he would be a starter in the league when he came back no one was interested and the eagles gave him a chance and hes thankful that he just gets a chance to play.

14. Crowned

Vick hater? LMAO what a jackbutt... Ask anyone on this site who was probably one of Vicks biggest supporter right now. Know something before you try to bring up irrelevant points.

15. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

Im a Sir Snyder hater

I think he is a crapty human being and a crapty QB

16. ball in the baskett

Me being a fan of vick has nothing to do with it. Let it go your acting like he murdered someone. When donte stallworths suspension ends will people get on him when hes not crying in interviews and having a chance to play....no.

Point is Hes getting alot more bashing then other players that came back from run ins with the law.

17. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

And you are acting like Vick is god's gift to the football world. You are going straight to the defense of everyone not buying him as Vick haters.:icon_rolleyes:

18. Crowned

No player recently spent that much jail time and then came back to the league, not to mention he was more important then all of them recently.

19. ball in the baskett

Not really i havent been saying anything about vick that would make him sound like gods gift but i do think he could give good contribution to the team. He hasent really said anything to make him seem like hes not greatful your just assuming and most of the people assuming are the people that dont like him anyway. Like what crownd said about him thinking he was gonna be a starter it doesnet mean hes not greatful for the oppurtunity the eagles gave him.

What do you mean by that part?

20. hermhater

hermhater Guest

:icon_lol: