Patriots LB Junior Seau To Retire

Discussion in 'New England Patriots' started by BigBlueBruiser, Jan 13, 2010.

1. After 20 years in the NFL, Junior Seau is retiring. Or, as he'd say, graduating - this time for good. Seau appears on Showtime's Inside the NFL tonight at 9 p.m. Eastern, and during the episode he tells host Cris Collinsworth that he's finished. Collinsworth had asked if he's going to hear any more of Bill Belichick's speeches. "Cris, I'm surfing," Seau says, in excerpts provided by the show. "I'm going to go surf. Yeah Warren, I'm not going to give you another speech. It's all over with the speeches. Whatever happens, I can say, honestly say, that that probably was my last game." For clarity, Seau was asked again, Are you going to retire after the playoff game? "Yeah," Seau said. "That, that's going to be my last game." The 40-year old calls it quits after three teams, 12 Pro Bowls, and 1,404 tackles.

Source: Boston Herald

2. wonderyears

wonderyears Rookie

3. warcrychief

warcrychief Ur just da assistant Pimp

he showed up 2 late. after BB was found out 2 be a cheat. lol and it just seems 2 hard 4 them of late 2 win games all of a sudden. hmmm.

4. SeanTaylor21

SeanTaylor21 TheKingofKind

Yeah yeah, jesus christ dude it's about time

5. BoltzRule

BoltzRule Fans refugee

He said probably his last game. Wouldn't surprise me if he came back, but really it's time to let it go, he barely played this season.

6. theeraser21

theeraser21 u r a slapdick

welcome to ESPN

7. Alcohol_IV

Alcohol_IV eBattle Champion

He's a midseason drop-in when somebody gets hurt. He'll be back I bet.

BRETT FARVE SEAU!!!!

8. efunk_adelic

efunk_adelic bolt fanatic

if a linebacker goes down in SD... maybe we'll call him

9. Harvs01

Harvs01 Pro Bowler

lol...they won every game in 2007 except the superbowl, and have made the playoffs except for last year when they went 11-5....most franchises in the league would love to do what the pats still do....this year they lost harrison, vrable, bruschi, seymour...all team leaders which is what hurt them and a lot of that falls on BB personnel decisions...lol feel free to theorize cheating though...as far as Junior goes it was a pleasure having him here and i wish him the best on whatever he decides to do in the future...thanks Junior

10. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

Is Seau graduating for a 4th time?

11. DontKnowMe

DontKnowMe Anti-Social Networker

Don't go back to bull fighting.