Are You Going To Watch The Pro Bowl?

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by SoDev, Jan 22, 2010.

?

Do you watch the Pro Bowl?

1. I watched before, I'll watch now.

29.0%
  2. I watched before, I won't watch now.

9.7%
  3. I didn't watch before, I 'll watch now.

3.2%
  4. I didn't watch before, I won't watch now.

16.1%
  5. Meh, same as before I'll watch if it just happens to be on.

41.9%
  1. SoDev

SoDev Don't tase me, bro!

In the past I have never planed or looked forward to watching a pro bowl. Sure I catch them some years if I just happen to click the tv on when it's on, then I'd watch some of it, but that was just chance. I've never seen a pro bowl start to finish. Also, I hate how the voting works and how meaningless the title 'Pro Bowler' actually is, but that's another discussion. Point is, I don't really like the pro bowl.

With that said...

I'm going to watch to pro bowl this year simply due to the scheduling and am sort of looking forward to it. Unlike previous years where it comes long after the season ends on a seemingly random weekend and I'm all out of football mode, this year it's packed in between two of the biggest weeks of the year... I'm football mode, so that week off before the SB I might as well watch it.

The bad thing is this is going to be one of the worst pro bowls ever due to not having a lot of the leagues best players. Some still healing from the season, and some still in the playoffs... but does it even matter much in an exhibition as meaningless as the pro bowl?

Not to me, and I'm guessing not to many others, I believe this will be the highest rated pro bowl ever.

2. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

Probably won't be watching it.

3. chiefswin19games

chiefswin19games Don't be defeated.

Maybe. I think it should be a flag football game. That'd be cool.

4. SoDev

SoDev Don't tase me, bro!

Interesting... wouldn't even need helmets... players could get some face time.

5. theeraser21

theeraser21 u r a slapdick

Watch it every year, I love watching football at any level

6. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

Could totally care less. If I am doing NOTHING else I'll turn it on.

Forget the voting, let's talk about the actual gameplay. If the guys were giving effort like they do in a regular seasn game I would totally watch. The fact that the lines give 50% effort makes the game unwatchable.

7. DoubleC

DoubleC i'm ready now...

I won't watch. Kickoff is too late.

8. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

Ill probably watch mcnabb is most likley gonna play and theres a good amount of eagles players.

9. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

I plan on watching it.

10. Flacco2MasonTD

Flacco2MasonTD ಠ_ಠ

If I have nothing better to do when its on I guess I'll have it on in the background while I rod around on the internet,

11. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

For me, watching the Pro Bowl is worse than watching Lifetime channel. It's just brutal watching the greatest players in the game play at half speed and being all 'nicey' with their opponent. Other than that it might be the greatest sporting event on the planet.

12. RichLikeWh0a

RichLikeWh0a Hermhater = Nemesis

Nah, it's wrecked this year. I watched it before, but can't way I will now.

13. hermhater

hermhater Guest

I'll be watching.

14. Sportsguy

Sportsguy AKA-Sportsguy9695

If im flippin through the channels and its on I will most likely watch it

15. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

.... for a lousy game.

Nope, it's not on my schedule

16. WC Jerome

WC Jerome The poster formerly known as 'MK'!!

If nothing else, I will watch it just to see how well it's presented in Miami as opposed to Hawaii. Plus, for folks that might wanna get their football fix before the the Super Bowl, why not check it out for a little bit. However, I still think it's kind of a joke that you won't even necessarily see the best players in that game, because a good portion of them will getting ready for the 'Big Game' the following Sunday. :icon_rolleyes:

17. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

This, with the addition of I'll probably have it on mute while I listen to music.

18. The Sith

The Sith 1st Stringer

NO!...the game is a bore and players out there not playing hard and trying to keep from getting injured.

19. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

I believe they're playing with back-ups this year.

Teams back-ups, not pro-bowl back-ups.

20. efunk_adelic

efunk_adelic bolt fanatic

isn't slowly slowly gotten softer as each year has gone by. more and more players opting to not play. not worth watching.