Eagles QB Michael Vick Admits He Was Lazy With The Falcons

Discussion in 'Philadelphia Eagles' started by BigBlueBruiser, Feb 10, 2010.

1. Eagles quarterback Michael Vick told an Atlanta radio station Wednesday he wishes he had shown more dedication to his craft while quarterbacking the Falcons. "There was a lot more I could have done off the field and in the film room that could have elevated my game to a different level," Vick said. "I was complacent at the time, somewhat lazy, and I settled for mediocrity. I thought what I was doing was enough." In contrast, Vick, who will turn 30 in June, said he's training hard for what may be his last opportunity to start in the NFL. "I'm stronger, I feel fast and I'm back to my old-school workouts," he said. "I think you'll see a big difference this year."

Source: Atlanta Journal-Constitution

2. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

Keep hypin' yourself, bro. We would like a higher pick. (Although no one is going to believe you.)

3. BettisComeBack

BettisComeBack Special Teamer

He better step up.... a lot of potential that we haven't seen reached!

4. orpheous

orpheous T.P.A Falcon

he made us exciting to watch back when he started for us... just to think if HE actually did put in the time back then..... could have been something special... let's see what happens with him next year

5. Alcohol_IV

Alcohol_IV eBattle Champion

Will he reimburse the Falcons' business for their losses? No? Then shut up dumbf.

6. AtlantaBlazer

AtlantaBlazer Knuckles The Echidna's Brother

This.

And whoever reported this is late as hell on this. He stated this a while ago IIRC.

7. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

Typical news story post-Superbowl. Slow news days lend to a regurgitation of ancient crap.

8. smeags

smeags militant geek

regardless of what he said in the past this is from an interview he just did.

but like bs81 said, keep on hyping yourself mike !

9. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

Good point.

10. smeags

smeags militant geek

his former teammates should bum rush his butt for freaking them over like he did.