Give Big Ben Benefit Of The Doubt

Discussion in 'Pittsburgh Steelers' started by Crowned, Mar 11, 2010.

1. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

Yahoo! Sports

This is an excellent article, and this is how I truely feel. Click the link and check out the whole article.

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

Bad link fixed.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2010
  2. 86WARD

86WARD -

Good article. It's the way I feel about all of these sorts of cases...

3. SoDev

SoDev Don't tase me, bro!

lol, yea right.

Innocent or not, he's still stupid for putting himself in a very bad position... again.

4. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

I did give him the benefit of the doubt. The FIRST time. The second time I transfer all my benefit of the doubt to these young ladies.

1 person likes this.
  5. SweetShot03

SweetShot03 Fuck stupid people

I am not a fan of Ben.... but that being said I am not shaming him and pointing a finger blaming him guilty of it.......... I have known cases of girls pulling that crap for attention or revenge. It happened to my brother that is a work a holic and has no idea how to act around a girl or even how to act when having a girlfriend, yet this teenage girl that constantly gets drunk and does drugs and her parents let her do it accused him of sexually assualting her.

So I am not casting my vote against him until the facts are proven, not going to base my opinion on the rumors being spread.

but SoDev has a point, It is his fault he put himself in that sort of situation

6. Flacco2MasonTD

Flacco2MasonTD ಠ_ಠ

I'm only gonna be able to turn a blind eye to 2 or 3 more rape allegations, after that I might have a few questions - starting with 'Why won't these horrible women just leave Ben alone?'

This video just popped into my head given the conversation - I think its funny
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tNgpdOuKYM"]YouTube- The Ben Show[/ame]

Last edited: Mar 11, 2010
  7. SweetShot03

SweetShot03 Fuck stupid people

Ben is Rich and popular, so if they make alligations about him its going to be huge news and her name is going to get out there and possibly is sueing him become rich herself. Its a harsh world out there but unfortunitly there are a few people that have the mind set to sue people and make money.

You see Doctors getting sued a lot for male practice by people that go from hospital to hospital and make up some stupid excuse that the doctor did to them and sue them for emotional distress or some crap like that.

8. smeags

smeags militant geek

good article but ask yourself this - how many altheles have been accused of rape twice ?

9. Flacco2MasonTD

Flacco2MasonTD ಠ_ಠ

If the same doctor got popped twice for malpractice in the same number of years I can't imagine there'd be a whole lot of benefit of the doubt given.

10. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

Every case is different, at this point it's word against word. Evidence will shows us what really happened.

11. smeags

smeags militant geek

agreed.

12. Tarkus

Tarkus The Thread Stalker

Agreed but this is the Goodell version of the NFL where innocent until proven guilty stops at the door.

That lead story will hit the headlines long before they sort out the legal issues. We all know how Roger doesn't like not being front & center in any NFL news.

13. bandi

bandi Hall Of Famer

I too gave Ben the benefit of the doubt the first time....the second time, it's asking a lot. I'll wait and see what happens but if nothing else, yes he is very stupid to put himself in the same situation AGAIN. I haven't seen anywhere where either of these 2 women have tried to sue him for money.

14. SteelerDss

SteelerDss Steel Master

I am waiting to see what the investigation shows before making any comments on his guilt, innocence, or bad judgement.