GIF-Wide Mock Draft

Discussion in 'NFL Draft Discussion' started by Lord_Joe, Mar 22, 2010.

1. Lord_Joe

Lord_Joe Smiley Bugger

The Raiders are taken, bro. Anybody else? How about the Bills. They have obvious needs.

2. deseanjax

deseanjax Rookie

so the bills colts jaguars bears and vikings can be chosen

come one guys

3. CP26

CP26 Im Back Mofos

ok give me the bills

4. ArnyVee

ArnyVee Team Veteran

Once all the teams are selected, what will the drafting process be? Will the OP begin to contact each participant once their turn is up? Is it done live? Why do zebras have stripes?

5. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

We haven't heard yet from Joe how this will go. I don't know if he will set a day and time or give each pick a certain time to get it in. As for the zebras having stripes....one can only assume God was going through a Miami Vice phase when he came up with that.

1 person likes this.
  6. ravenfan52

ravenfan52 Perennial All Pro

I'll take Jacksonville.

7. Lord_Joe

Lord_Joe Smiley Bugger

Just the Colts, Bears and Vikings left.

The way I was gonna hold it was to start on Easter Sunday in the late afternoon. So for example, the Rams go on the clock at 5pm, and have six hours to make the pick. If the Rams go at 5.30pm, the Lions are now on the clock and have until 11.30 to choose. The next team (Bucs) will have six hours from the time of the Lions' pick.

We won't count the hours between 1am and 8am, so if the Redskins (say) pick at midnight, the Chiefs will have until midday the next day to make their selection.

If there is a pick announced in the 1am-8am window, this is fine, and the next team will go on the clock but the timer won't start until 8am.

Leeway will be allowed for people in the UK (me!) and other time zones, as the no-count window will be 6am-12pm in the UK

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

It will also be the responsibility of the person who just picked to PM the next guy an inform him he is on the clock.

8. deseanjax

deseanjax Rookie

so whats the deal are there any open teams or what?!

9. Lord_Joe

Lord_Joe Smiley Bugger

10. Weezy

Weezy Ice Cold

rofl @ the JIMMAH being taken #1

11. falcon_91

falcon_91 Pro Bowler

Makes sense to me...best QB in the draft and the reasoning behind QB first is acceptable...His only character flaw is being seen as arrogant and having a face you want to punch...But Todd McShay has one of those and he still has a high profile job (somehow)

12. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

clausen is on a whole other level than bradford....he may not be the pick but he should be

13. Lord_Joe

Lord_Joe Smiley Bugger

PSID412USM is on the clock.

Who is he?

After doing some research, it appears PSID is alive, he was online not two days ago, and is British (like me) so the time window could get skewed a little.

14. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

I think the pick needs to be made for him now, no?

15. Lord_Joe

Lord_Joe Smiley Bugger

I'll make it.

I went for Okung. Obvious, really.

1. Clausen
    2. Suh
    3. McCoy
    4. Okung.

pctrips is on the clock with Kansas City.

16. deseanjax

deseanjax Rookie

sry i dont know how to copy photos here

its bruce campbell i hope its ok so^^

17. SteelerDss

SteelerDss Steel Master

Steelers should go with a corner

18. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

When you make a post, to post a picture you can either click the button over the text box that has grey mountains and a yellow background and paste your image link into that or wrap the image link in (img)LINK(/img) tags yourself...just use [ ] instead of the parentheses.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2010
  19. Lord_Joe

Lord_Joe Smiley Bugger

alright guys, CP26 hasn't responded to PM and hasn't made the Bills' selection.....who wants to pick for Buffalo (Bulaga and Bradford are still available!!)

20. ArnyVee

ArnyVee Team Veteran

I would pick Bradford for the Bills.