Brett Favre Takes Exception To "Drama Queen" Comments

Discussion in 'Minnesota Vikings' started by SRW, Jul 22, 2010.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

It was brought to light in a recent article in Men's Journal that Brett Favre's agent, Bus Cook, refered to Favre as a "drama queen" over his indecision to return this season. Presumably, only Favre, Cook and Stephen Rodrick, the author of the piece, were in the room that day, and Favre is taking exception to the way the comments were portrayed. The guy spent a day with us," Favre explained to Mississippi television station WDAM. "I filmed the Wrangler commercial that day. We joked around, really, it was a joking around day. You know Bus [Cook]. You know me. We opened up our family lives to him. I guess the lesson to be learned in all that is … I have to even say it. It's just that you can't trust anybody. Because, that's not the way I was raised."

Source: NFL.com

Last edited: Jul 23, 2010
  2. smeags

smeags militant geek

i laughed.

3. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

What did the agent say that wasn't true?

4. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

oh wah wah Brett, make a decision already ya freaking DRAMA QUEEN

He's so used to people kissing his ass, he's crying about his agent now...drop him and get Rosenhaus

5. FamousGuy909

FamousGuy909 Ticket Scalper

OMG, year after year, im like totally so glad i dont have him on my team acting like a BEEYATCH, like for sure

6. smeags

smeags militant geek

websters is replacing the word vag**a with farve.

true story.

1 person likes this.
  7. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

Now he got what he want - ATTENTION

8. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

Take your ball and go home, ya snitch.

9. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

Seriously. If you don't wanna be called a little snitch, DON'T ACT LIKE ONE!

10. DoubleC

DoubleC i'm ready now...

[​IMG]