Titans Won't Re-Sign WR Randy Moss

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans' started by SRW, Mar 12, 2011.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Randy Moss will not be coming back to Tennessee once a new CBA has been reached, according to Jim Wyatt of the Tennessean. The Titans took a chance on Moss last year when they claimed him off waivers. In the locker room he was better than anyone expected. He helped young receivers like Britt, passed on tips and overall was a good teammate. On the field, however, it didn’t work as it became clear Moss couldn’t separate from defenders like he did earlier in his career.

Source: The Tennessean

2. He's finished imo......shame, shame, shame.

3. 86WARD

86WARD -

He might find a gig somewhere. St. Louis? Seattle?

4. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

I cant wait until a crapton of delusion posters at ye olde homer board forget the fact its not 2007 anymore and I get to constantly read crap like " Damz we needs to sine Moss for WR"

5. 86WARD

86WARD -

lol...funny 'cause it's true.

6. flexnfx

flexnfx flexnfx

Maybe the Cheatriots will bring him back?

7. They got rid of him for a reason......but even I didn't believe Moss would fall from grace this quickly.

8. DontKnowMe

DontKnowMe Anti-Social Networker

And I thought TO really fell into the abyss.

9. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

[​IMG]
    Three (3) weeks later:
    [​IMG]
    Five (5) months later:
    [​IMG]
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7k5JvX6tpDE]YouTube - Randy Moss Asks[/ame]

10. Harvs01

Harvs01 Pro Bowler

NE may sign him again for short money. If Moss isn't working out in any way they can just dump him. They already got a pick for him so it would be a no lose.