The Official Philadelphia Eagles Thread

Discussion in 'Philadelphia Eagles' started by smeags, Aug 27, 2007.

1. y2kbug

y2kbug Take the Gunga!

I was in Lehigh sunday and watched the morning practice and while they do have great ability it always worries me how they will react when the games speeds up and bullets will be flying. Eagles have always been very lucky to have had Akers stability for so long.

I trust Bobby April but rookies can sometimes crumble under pressure... just a though

2. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

Ryan Harris, OT from Denver, signed to one year deal.

Always liked his play. Not a superstar, but a good player. This provides nice experience and depth at RT. If Justice's punk butt isn't ready, we at least have a nice vet who can fill in.

3. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

He annoys me so. Bad but it was the onky radio reception in podunk ga

sent from my HTC EVO using tapatalk

4. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

Did you know he was on True Life?

5. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

Ryan Harris was a great signing. Was drafted to play in Shanny's Zone scheme which is basically what Mudd runs

6. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

They didnt sign a single player last year. In fact, we didnt even sign anyone to replace starters we cut.

Fact check please

7. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

I did, actually!

8. There's some bullcrap rumor floating around on twitter that the Eagles are in negotiations with the 49ers in a trade for Patrick Willis which involves Asante Samuel.

9. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

Now if that were actually true, I'd be all over it...

However, there are many Eagles fans who have had total boners for Urlacher, Lewis, Willis, pretty much any of the good mikes out there. Wouldn't doubt it in the least if one of these douchebags started that rumor.

10. 86WARD

86WARD -

That would be worth it...

Eagles made an offer to Randy Moss...

11. eaglesrule4ever

eaglesrule4ever Pro Bowler

Ill take ryan harris over justice anyday in this new eagles system. Love the signing!

12. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

13. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

Eagles with another quality depth signing in Anthony Hargrove. Can play outside or inside.

14. smeags

smeags militant geek

no way they keep all 3cb's unless they cant fiond a trade partner for samuel or poss cromartie. better look to make a move for DT because an alrready weak interior d-line just got weaker with patterson going down for the season possbily.

15. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

Why would he go down for the season from dehydration?

16. 86WARD

86WARD -

Wasn't all dehydration...was more serious than they thought.

17. 86WARD

86WARD -

Ricky Sapp just bailed on camp...again...

18. smeags

smeags militant geek

I CANT WAIT TO GO TO CAMP.

19. smeags

smeags militant geek

so lurie has his anual "state of the team" presser today. big story from that was jeff's obvious poke at mcnabb when asked why the eagles havent won the super bowl yet by saying they havent won it all yet because some players havent didnt play up to potential and that players like brady are much more clutch.

while i like the mcnabb shot i can't get past the fact that lurie didnt even mention the coaches in his response.

20. y2kbug

y2kbug Take the Gunga!

Patterson's agent has said that he will be able to resume football very soon... great news!!!!