Patriots To Cut Ties With WR Chad Ochocinco, DT Albert Haynesworth?

Discussion in 'New England Patriots' started by BigBlueBruiser, Aug 14, 2011.

1. 86WARD

86WARD -

Lol...turkey bacon.

2. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

Crap I would cut everyone if they liked Turkey Bacon over real Bacon.

3. Harvs01

Harvs01 Pro Bowler

Chad scored a TD tonight, tried to hand the ball to the ref who wasn't paying attention, so he dropped it ran over to Brady, shook his hand and ran to the bench.

4. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

How's Fat Al looking?

5. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

I read he looked great in practice. I don't know about the games though. Neither one has been on tv here.

6. Chipper10

Chipper10 Back 2 Back! Roll Tide Roll!

Chad would fit in .. in NE IMO. He's quieted down some. I think the whole living with a fan thing is pretty cool. Not a "side show". But, unique. He's also paid for fans' dinner during the lockout/off season .. is that looked down upon too? Following him on his twitter, it's turned me into a fan of Ocho. I think the whole name change thing was stupid. I agree, some times he needs to shut his mouth and just play the game, but if this doesn't work out -- how about reality TV? TO had a show, why not Ocho? I think his could be more entertaining.

Nonetheless, let the Patriots cut him. I'd love if he ended up in NOLA, not that I see it happening - but still. He can catch the ball, and put up numbers.

7. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

TV usually makes you look thinner.

8. Chipper10

Chipper10 Back 2 Back! Roll Tide Roll!

I thought it was 10 pounds heavier? :dunno:

But, I believe this could be Al's last chance if he screws it up. There's too many people that can replace him, and Patriots always seem to find the pieces to fit.

9. Steve12

Yea they say the camera ads 10 pounds. So good try. lol.

10. MediaGuy

MediaGuy Ball So Hard University

Hey Hey Hey, fat Albert will get cut first. Chad scored a TD but BB chewed his butt out later for not blocking down field. BB has a soft spot for 85, but not so much for the lazy fat guy.

11. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

Chad had his own show too, lol.

12. 86WARD

86WARD -

Wasnt it the Chad and TO Show? Lol...

13. Steve12

Yea but that was like a sports talk show. Didn't T.O. have an actual reality show? It got terrible ratings if I remember correctly.

14. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

Chad did too on Vh1 i think about a wife or something

sent from my HTC EVO using tapatalk

15. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

Yes Chad had his own reality show too.

16. 86WARD

86WARD -

TO had his own show and I believe it's coming back for another season...come to think of it, didn't Chad have a dating show or something like that?

17. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.