K-Train FF League Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football Advice' started by Jihad Joe, Oct 11, 2008.

1. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

If you didn't want schaub, but thought so highly of stafford, Why not keep stafford in the first place? or even draft stafford instead of Ryan? or draft stafford before those 4 defensive players you drafted?

It just doesn't make sense that you rank stafford so high, but didn't want to keep him or draft him and in fact drafted a different QB to be your backup.

2. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

I understand the why you dudes are up in arms but it's their players and. If they want to trade them then so be it

Sent from my HTC EVO using Tapatalk.

3. mike oxlong

so anyone can be traded for anyone, regardless of fairness to the rest of the league? You have got to be kidding me.

4. Omen

I doubt if it was you or I on the the other side of the trade I or you wouldn't mind

5. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Sounds good to me. Ox I just sent you a trade offer.

6. mike oxlong

That trade offer is pretty close, foster and AJ for Green and Starks, that's on the level of JJ and MJ trade, but we know omen will be fine with it. lol

7. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Hey man thats a lot of potential coming your way. Starks is going to have a huge year and Green has nowhere to go but up.

8. Omen

If people want to trade then. Trade... As I said if traded two of your lesser players for studs you wouldn't mind

9. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

OH PLEASE

austin for #1 overall was goobered and you knew exactly what you were doing with baskett and rice, taking advantage of the poor boy lol

i would have vetoed it but it went though last night....not that i really care though, its a strange trade to make but i cant knock someone for going with potential since thats about 1/3 of my team.

and lol at AJ FLIPPING out in the thread on the league page

10. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

I dont care about trading ray rice i probably would have all crap receivers on my team if i dident get him. Plus i got jamal charles in the next draft i have good luck with RB i dident even know who the heck jamal charles was when i drafted him

11. mike oxlong

niether JJ or MJ could explain the strange facts of the trade. MJ could have kept Stafford, but didn't and then didn't even draft him as a backup in 14 rounds, but then traded for him. makes no sense. and if anyone thinks that Mike Thomas is better than Mike Williams, they need not be in the league.

12. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

I call bullcrap on the vetoe.

He wanted Stafford. I made an offer, he accepted. IDK, maybe on second thought he thought Calvin was going to blow up this year

Im sending the offer again

13. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

never mind, It went though

14. mike oxlong

When I took advantage of baskett, I never tried to justify it saying it was a good trade. lol congrats on the rape job.

15. ball in the baskett

hey heck trdfesz im aaswated and ill heck all ure mothers

16. Garnett

Garnett Gritt Tuff

Hey Guys, I'd like some feedback on my first team I drafted. Standard Yahoo league and scoring system:

QB: Schaub
    WR: Fitzgerald, Bowe, Maclin
    RB: Mendenhall, F. Jones
    TE: Cooley
    K: Folk
    Def: Jets
    Bench: Ryan Grant, Brandon Jacobs, Malcolm Floyd, Steve Breaston, Matt Cassell, San Diego Defense

I like my RB depth and the potential in my starting WR's. Unfortunately though, I was an idiot and didn't calculate all of the necessary bye weeks. As a consequence, prior to week 6 I will have to make a deal for two different starting WR's as my back ups are on bye as well.

17. ^^^^

this isnt gonna go well in this thread

18. ball in the baskett

deangalo williams is on the trading block im looking for a starting WR in return for him

19. ball in the baskett

nice i got paul posluszny off of waiver i wanted to draft him but someone took him idk how he was a free agent im happy with that

20. I finally did it.......went against my better judgment and joined a FF league.

Draft is tomorrow afternoon.