Falcons Vs Giants

Discussion in 'NFL Gameday' started by Sweets, Jan 1, 2012.

?

Who will win this game

Poll closed Jan 8, 2012.
  1. Falcons

4 vote(s)
    28.6%
  2. Giants

10 vote(s)
    71.4%
  1. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

The New York Giants(9-7) host the Atlanta Falcons (10-6) at MetLife Stadium on Sunday 01/08/2012

Kickoff time is 1:00 pm EST (FOX)

Discuss….​

2. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

this is a really tricky game here. i could see a blowout happening on either side, depending on which Giants team shows up.

We pretty much know what to expect from the Falcons. They are fairly consistent. It's the jekyll and hyde Giants that will determine the outcome of this one.

I would say if the Giants continue playing as they have the last 2 weeks, they will win it. If they lay an egg, which they do quite often, the falcons will roll them.

3. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

4. The Sith

The Sith 1st Stringer

Falcons win by pounding the ball at that giants defense. Falcons opine is much better than the Cowboys.

5. Dragonite

Dragonite Simply Arrogant!

Falcons 31 to 17

But they won't run up the score because that is bad and mean and should be against the rules...

6. 86WARD

86WARD -

Giants...then they'll crumble next week...

7. CaptainStubing

whoa!! wait a minute !!

i think 14 points may be 'running up the score' ......... i'm not sure the Giants delicate ego's can handle a double digit loss. The Falcons may need to start kneeling in the 4th quarter to keep the score 24-17 so as not to embarass the Giants.

8. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

falcons 24-10 i think the giants played some pretty crap teams the last 2 weeks with the jets and cowboys everyone can agree on that right? There gonna get a wakeup call actually playing a good team that wont lay down for you

9. CaptainStubing

i could definitely see the giants laying an egg in this one .............. they do it all the time, what would make this game any different.

10. Chubz

Chubz 1st Stringer

I think the Giants team that has been playing the last two weeks is the team that will show up. It's no secret that when you have guys that are healthy that havent been all year, you're going to get good efforts, team wise. The Cowboys Oline is a decent oline, so is the Falcons oline. The other factor is, they are on the road and not playing in a dome. Just look at the Falcons home and away splits over the last few years.

If the Giants control Abraham, that's all they need to break the Falcons defense. Defensively, they just have to keep doing what they have done the last couple of weeks, just make the pass rush relentless.

11. Chubz

Chubz 1st Stringer

It's all well to known that Sean Peyton hates the Giants and yes he did run up the score as he was giggling on the sidelines but this is the NFL and if you don't like it stop it.

12. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

Giants will get their crap together and win this one

For running up the score. If your opponent tries to score, you continue to score too.

13. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

I'm not gonna be a hater. Falcons are one and done, The Giants will win this game.

14. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

Giants. Their D-Line is playing awfully well and should speed up the game for Ryan.

15. WarEagle

WarEagle Team Veteran

Falcons prove they're the superior team, dominate on the ground, and come away with a decisive victory.

Falcons 31
    Giants 17

16. Mike S.

Mike S. GIF Hall Of Fame Class Of 2007 Staff Member

giants at home

17. AtlantaBlazer

AtlantaBlazer Knuckles The Echidna's Brother

I thought the Falcons players said it was disrespectful and they'll never forget them running up the score for the record. No one likes a record broken on them, so they'll just have to swallow the situation and take it out on them next time they see them.

That said, I've got my Falcons in a lower scoring game, 20-17

18. Giants 31
    Falcons 21

19. DoubleC

DoubleC i'm ready now...

Same for me.

20. Brent Grimes is inactive............should bold well for Eli & co.