Giants RB Brandon Jacobs Sorry For Comments About Gisele Bundchen

Discussion in 'New York Giants' started by Sweets, Feb 9, 2012.

1. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

New York Giants running back Brandon Jacobs has apologized for comments he made Tuesday regarding Gisele Bundchen, Tom Brady’s wife, and her criticism of the Patriots' receivers. "Given the fact that it's a colleague of mine's wife, I do apologize for saying that, because I shouldn't have said that," Jacobs said Wednesday on "The Doug Gottlieb Show" on ESPN Radio. "It's his wife and I should respect that just as much as anyone else." Jacobs told reporters at MetLife Stadium on Tuesday that, “She just needs to continue to stay cute and shut up.â€￾ Jacobs did stand by his comments about Bundchen's appearance and again called her "cute." "No question, he should take that as a compliment," Jacobs said of Brady. "If he finds something wrong with that, then that's his problem."

Source: Sporting News

Last edited: Feb 9, 2012
  2. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Who didn't see this apology coming?

3. DontKnowMe

DontKnowMe Anti-Social Networker

Should of kept his mouth shut in the first place.

4. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

well, i think we all 'thought' what he was saying but he just can't say it in public .......... that's just really stupid.

5. Agent Zero

Agent Zero I rode the short bus

What a lousy winner. I mean, for real dude. You just won the SB... No need to say anything about anyone from the other team. (or their spouses)

Total rod move.. And this "apology" was prolly forced on him from the front office.

6. 86WARD

86WARD -

Like I said...he should've taken some of his own advice...

7. Chubz

Chubz 1st Stringer

Someone had to tell her, because apparently Tom Brady isn't running that Marriage. I'm sure his teammates wanted to say the same thing.

8. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

I don't know of someone's talking abit about me mrs omen ain't gonna let it slide.

How low of giants fans to heckle the wife of the qb you just beat. You won celebrate don't heckle the model

Seriously

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

No crap. She's defending her husband. My wife would have done the same thing. Jacobs is a douchebag and we all know New York fans aren't exactly the benchmark for professionalism and courtesy.

10. Tarkus

Tarkus The Thread Stalker

Funny how they both should have kept their mouths shut...

11. SeanTaylor21

SeanTaylor21 TheKingofKind

She needs to find a different way of defending her husband other than throwing all the other players under the bus. Several people have said that it wasn't right of her to do that, and have we even heard a peep of an apology come out of her mouth. Nope.

12. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

Why should she. She hurt some football players feelings boo freaking ho

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

Just like some random fans worth less than her shoes hurt her feelings?

14. Dragonite

Dragonite Simply Arrogant!

Because she has a brain, so she knows taht her husband's job revolves around TRUST and TEAMWORK and throwing the team under the bus violates both that, even if it's his wife saying it, it still violates the trust which effects teamwork. It was stupid.