GridironFans.com Pledge Drive: November 2011

Discussion in 'GridironFans Support' started by SRW, Oct 23, 2011.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

GridironFans.com is an online community of football fans who want a place to speak their mind and say what they want about the sport they love. We have a dedicated staff that works behind the scenes to bring you the best football forum on the internet but we need the help of our members to keep this site going. With that said we are going to start a monthly pledge drive where members come here and pledge how they will help the site this month. There are a couple options on how to help the site:

1. Donate $X.XX amount to the site to help offset server costs and maintenance.
    2. Promise to help with "One click a day, every day" this month. (PM me for more info)
    3. Pledge to refer "X" amount of friends to register on the site.​

The site needs the community as a whole to help out to keep "the lights on". I want to thank those of you in advance for stepping up to help GridironFans.com and keeping the site going.

2. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

I always try to click once a day. That's easy. I'll try to donate again next minth too. I love the site and I do whatever I can to help out.

3. 86WARD

86WARD -

Donation Sent.

:icon_thumright:

4. SRW

Thanks guys! This site depends on the generosity of it's members and the help is much appreciated!

5. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Donated.

6. SRW

Thank you Dawk. A longtime member like you has been with us through thick and thin here on GIF so thank you for riding things out with us and stepping up to help.

7. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

I be's clickin'.

Gotta talk to the Warden about a donation.

8. SRW

Thank you man, remember "One a day, every day" is the mantra.

9. Dragonite

Dragonite Simply Arrogant!

I click everyday since I joined

10. SRW

Thank you sir. Would you like to pledge a donation or referring friends to the site to help this month?

11. Dragonite

Dragonite Simply Arrogant!

I want to donate but I am going to need to see what I got left in a couple weeks

12. SRW

No worries. A pledge or one click a day helps immensely. Feel free to refer some friends here too, the more members the better for everyone.

13. SoDev

SoDev Don't tase me, bro!

1, 2, and 3... back to support the best forum on the interwebs! :coolgleamA:

14. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Thanx [MENTION=2546]SoDev[/MENTION] for your kindness...hope to see you around here more often...we MISSED ya!!!

15. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

Come Friday I'll be able to donate some cash or Saturday depending on the bank.

I'm on more regular schedule now so I might be able to help more

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk