Jerry Jones Sees Cowboys Contending For Super Bowl Next Season

Discussion in 'Dallas Cowboys' started by Sweets, Feb 25, 2012.

1. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Even if they stand pat, the Dallas Cowboys could field a championship-caliber team next season, owner Jerry Jones said Friday per Tom Orsborn of the San Antonio Express-News. “We have a team that can compete for the Super Bowl,â€￾ he said. “I think our talent level will allow us to be a nine-win team and be the one that gets hot at the end and has a chance at the Super Bowl,â€￾ Jones said. “I hope we do better (than nine wins).â€￾ “I don't see a position that if we don't have a new face is terminal,â€￾ Jones said. Jones also suggested the Cowboys' Super Bowl window will remain open as long as Tony Romo is the quarterback. “I wouldn't trade Romo for (Andrew) Luck or (Robert) Griffin,â€￾ Jones said, naming the consensus top two passers in the draft.

Source: The Redzone

2. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

the most interesting quote from JJ in this article is "I wouldn't trade Romo for (Andrew) Luck or (Robert) Griffin"

3. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Lying redneck.

4. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

What is he supposed to say? Our team is no better than 8-8, so you fans might as well just stay home?:icon_rolleyes:

5. Chubz

Chubz 1st Stringer

I think our talent level will allow us to be a nine-win team and be the one that gets hot at the end and has a chance at the Super Bowl,” Jones said. “I hope we do better (than nine wins)

you've had that talent for the past two years and it's gotten no better than 8-8. I'm not so sure the coaching staff is the right staff for that "talent" then

6. 86WARD

86WARD -

"I believe our team will be average this year. What? Andrew Luck or RGIII for Tony? Hell yeah I'd do that."

7. The Sith

The Sith 1st Stringer

LMFAO,,,,,JJ must be drunk again. This team is nowhere near close to compete for a Superbowl. He's lying again Cowboy fans just to sell seats don't buy into JJ team predictions. I agree with Chubz the talent level of the giants is much better than the Cowboys. The Cowboys DE and CB are worthless and plays like crap.

8. Saintsfan1972

Saintsfan1972 BREESUS SAVES

hey look....this thread again

9. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

A little early that usual

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

not gonna happen