Charges Against LB Leroy Hill Dismissed

Discussion in 'Seattle Seahawks' started by Sweets, Mar 5, 2012.

1. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Marijuana possession charges against Seattle Seahawks linebacker Leroy Hill have been dismissed, Eric Williams of the Tacoma News Tribune reports. Hill and his girlfriend were arrested after Atlanta police dogs confirmed the odor of illegal substances emanating from his apartment in a condominium complex. Officers searching his apartment found partially-smoked marijuana "blunts" and residue. "This morning the charges against Leroy Hill Jr. were completely dismissed because he was innocent of having any knowledge that trace amounts of marijuana were in his apartment," Garland said. "He took a urine test immediately following his arrest and it showed that he was negative for any drugs in his system, as did the young woman who was with him. "Because he was innocent, the charges were dismissed." Hill signed a one-year contract with the Seahawks after the lockout ended. As a starter in all 16 games last season, Hill totaled 89 tackles and four sacks, Hill is scheduled to become an unrestricted free agent on March 13.

Source: Mac's Football Blog

2. alkaholik

alkaholik Jack Daniels is my god

wow this is actually surprising... knowing this guy you would figure any MJ around him would include him smoking it, then again maybe orlando smith let him borrow his wizzinator. :cele09:

Last edited: Mar 6, 2012
  3. SeanTaylor21

SeanTaylor21 TheKingofKind

I would be disappointed if they didn't get dropped. It's freaking Marijuana.

4. alkaholik

leroy might be able to smoke it in Seattle if the MJ law passes this fall... lol

5. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

He already can with an easily attainable medical card. Unfortunately for him that doesnt mean the NFL is ok with it.

6. alkaholik

although i want to be like "f" that, it does make sense. there are many other "legal" performance enhancers out there that the nfl bans, so even with mj legal in all states, i dont see the nfl allowing it.

7. SeanTaylor21

SeanTaylor21 TheKingofKind

Even if a legalizing MJ law passes in any state it will get superceded by Federal Law but crap get that medical card.