NFL To Unveil New Nike Uniforms April 3rd

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by SRW, Mar 9, 2012.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Fans of NFL fashion — you’re out there, don’t be shy — mark your calendars for April 3. Nike Inc. on Thursday dispatched invites to a media event in New York City in which it will unveil the National Football League uniforms for next season. As far as Nike announcements go, this one is likely to be more watched than the routine product announcement. The event marks the start of Nike’s five-year deal to be the league’s provider of on-field apparel, which includes game uniforms and sideline apparel. The sporting goods giant is likely to show off the uniforms for all 32 NFL teams at the April 3 event.

Source: Portland Business Journal

2. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

I'm pretty excited to see what they look like. I don't think they'll be too different though.

3. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

I think they'll use more throw back stuff. It's not going to be as insane as everyone thinks.

4. DontKnowMe

DontKnowMe Anti-Social Networker

Remove the Reebok sign, add a swoosh

5. 86WARD

86WARD -

That's it.

If it's like that garbage in the photo, which was a hoax, I think the whole NFL fan base would flip their lid.

6. alkaholik

alkaholik Jack Daniels is my god

these will be the every game new jerseys correct?

hopefully they arn't too different, i dont want to have to buy new ones just because of this. only thing i hate about having an outdated jersey is when its 1-3 years old and enough to make it look like you arn't a true fan or follow the team close enough and not old enough to be a vintage or retro look.

ah whatever, at the worst i throw the current ones back in the closest and whip em back out in 10 years to rock as retro!

Last edited: Mar 9, 2012
  7. Steve12

Yea that would be ridiculous. I hope they keep them mostly the same with maybe some little tweaks.

8. AtlantaBlazer

AtlantaBlazer Knuckles The Echidna's Brother

They'll be sleeker/smoother design wise, but that's about it. Maybe throw in a few retro tweaks, but I don't see them going all out with this.

9. Dragonite

Dragonite Simply Arrogant!

I actually like the idea of changing everything around. The hoax designs were pretty cool. Doubt they will do it though.

10. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

The hoax unis were freaking abhorrent. Looked like clown uniforms designed by third graders.

I heard that Nike is just going to be updating the uni materials unless the team wants them to do a redesign.

11. 86WARD

86WARD -

Nike apparel is available today for those interested...jerseys to follow...

[​IMG]

12. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

You're crapting me right? This can't happen.

13. Steve12

I'm onto you ward. Lol.