Broncos QB Tim Tebow 'Rattled' By Team's Pursuit Of Peyton Manning

Discussion in 'Denver Broncos' started by SRW, Mar 10, 2012.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Amid rampant speculation that future Hall of Fame quarterback Peyton Manning may sign with the Denver Broncos as a free agent, incumbent Denver starter Tim Tebow isn't speaking to the media like originally planned at an appearance in Tampa Bay this weekend. Tebow is in Tampa to, what else, raise money for wounded war veterans, but with all the hoopla surrounding Manning in Denver, Tebow apparently realizes that no one will be asking him about injured soldiers. According to a report at Pro Football Talk, Tebow is not happy about Manning potentially taking his job, especially not after GM John Elway and head coach John Fox said after the season Tebow would enter training camp as the starter at quarterback: Nicole Darin, sports anchor at WTSP-TV, reports that Tebow is rattled by Manning’s visit with the Broncos and refused to speak with the media as originally promised.

Source: SBNation.com

2. cpgobrowns

cpgobrowns < Deer/Headlights

It's God's will

3. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

timmy ................... john doesn't like you, has never liked you, and will never like you as the broncos starting qb.

4. Alcohol_IV

Alcohol_IV eBattle Champion

Could Teblow learn from a year or two watching Manning?

5. 86WARD

86WARD -

You would hope...right? I don't think he'd be around to learn if the Broncos were able to sign Manning. I think we'd probably be asking if Brady Quinn can learn from Manning and if Tebow could beat out Gabbert for the starting job in Jacksonville.

6. TheSnowman

TheSnowman #1 Trap Star

The Earth would swallow Denver as God punished them for their (hypothetical) blasphemy. Don't forget, Mile High is as close as any team is to Jesus..

7. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

I would be pissed to rattled shouldent be the word not showing up doesent mean hes rattled he just doesent want to answer dumb questions about manning. If someone says something keep to ure word or never say it in the first place

8. IX 7 III

IX 7 III Rookie

Hahahahahaha...that made my morning. Lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

9. Harvs01

Harvs01 Pro Bowler

I could see Tebow ending up in Buffalo if this happens

10. Dragonite

Dragonite Simply Arrogant!

Why is he "rattled" doesn't he know by now the organization only started him because of fan outcry and he has little support behind him in Denver?

If they sign Peyton Tebow is gone. Be interesting to see what happens when Peyton retires Brady Quinn might get another shot.