Chiefs Have Spent "Significant Time Investigating" Texas A&M QB Ryan Tannehill

Discussion in 'Kansas City Chiefs' started by SRW, Apr 17, 2012.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

The Chiefs have spent significant time investigating quarterback Ryan Tannehill, who spent the first half of his collegiate career as a wide receiver and started just 19 games at quarterback according to Adam Teicher of the Kansas City Star. They met with him at the NFL scouting combine, worked him out at Texas A&M and had him in to Kansas City for a visit. None of which, of course, means the Chiefs would draft Tannehill if he slides to them at that 11th pick. “I’m not going to get into all the specifics of a player,†GM Scott Pioli said when asked about Tannehill. “But I know this: I know he’s a competitive, young player, a smart player, a tough player. He’s a guy I have a lot of respect for. Every year if possible we’d like to find a way to draft a quarterback because it’s just good business and it’s smart business. Now, who that is and when we do it and how we do it, you never know.â€

Source: The Redzone

2. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

this has been the rumor around k.c. the last couple of weeks. if the phins don't take him, it wouldn't surprise me if they take tannehill.

3. bandi

bandi Hall Of Famer

We need to do something when the QB's we have on our roster....:icon_rolleyes: