Arena football

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by timbok, Mar 20, 2007.

1. timbok

timbok the man

Who likes the arena fotbal here?
    I love the Philadelphia Soul.

2. Sorry but I can not take that kind of football seriously.

3. Cletusaurus

Cletusaurus YES! YES! YES!

I watch it if it's on... but I'm in no way a "diehard" fan of any team. If I was, I'd support my hometown Kansas City Brigade.

4. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

rarely watch it, but like the LA Avengers

5. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

Im not a fan of it... Sometimes Ill watch it if im scouting a specific player. Even though its tough to scout given the "Arena" and all.

6. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

I am a Sabercats fan but to be honest with you....the sport is more gimmick than substance for me. I'll watch it and I even covered it but it's not something I can't live without.

7. DoubleC

DoubleC i'm ready now...

I watched the beginning of a game between LA and Orlando last week on NASN. God! This is boring football. Long pass, long pass, long pass, short pass, sack, fumble (8 or 9 guys had a chance of recovering it but the ball was always flushed away... at least this was fun), long pass, middle pass, and so on... I think the first running play was called in the middle of the 2nd quarter. :sleep:
    Talk about diversity.

8. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

Whenever the Chicago Rush play and when i'm flipping through the channels, i'll watch a few minutes of it but i'm not into Arena Football that much.

9. timbok

timbok the man

wow... this is a fully minded nfl site...wow....
    Anyhow i'm a huge fan of it.. it gives me football all year.

10. Saintsfan1972

Saintsfan1972 BREESUS SAVES

same as Cletusaurus....I'll watch it if it's on....but i don't fiend for it like i do for NFL.

[img:590:384:3d5f5c866c]http://www.leethacker.com/imagehut/images/5276New_Orleans_Voodoo.gif[/img:3d5f5c866c]

11. timbok

timbok the man

now thats my fan..lol