Eagles OT Jason Peters Tore His Achilles Tendon Again, Needed Second Surgery

Discussion in 'Philadelphia Eagles' started by Sweets, May 14, 2012.

1. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Less than two months ago, the Eagles lost one of their most important players when left tackle Jason Peters ruptured his Achilles tendon while working out in Texas. While he might have held out hope for returning at some point in 2012 -- and considering he was rated by Pro Football Focus as the No. 1 tackle in the game last year, the team also was crossing its fingers -- that possibility slammed shut when Peters re-tore the tendon recently. That's the word from CSN Philly, which is reporting that the device he was using to move around, called a Round-A-Bout, malfunctioned. Peters apparently fell to the kitchen floor face-first after the contraption broke, and he injured his surgically-repaired tendon. He needed a second surgery to repair the damage, and the website writes that his recovery has been pushed back three weeks, CSN also writes that Peters plans to sue the manufacturer.

Source: CBSSports

Last edited: May 15, 2012
  2. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

Good Lord.

3. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

[​IMG]

I will find the man that made that thing and I will destroy him.

4. groenator

groenator Rookie

:)))

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

5. andy82

andy82 Your Soul, It's Mine!

How to make a career threatening injury even worse? Tear it again. I can imagine the Eagles are lining up a lawsuit for these "Round A-Bout" fellas.

6. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

hes most likley never gonna be the player he once was

7. alkaholik

alkaholik Jack Daniels is my god

didnt think i'd be the first to say this, but Jason Peters on this would seem like putting a grown butt man on one of these:

[​IMG]

i'm guessing they dont make those things in lineman size?

8. Agent Zero

Agent Zero I rode the short bus

Oh man.. That's not good for the Eagles..

9. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

can't see him coming back anywhere near his former self. It would have been tough enough with the first one but now I just can't see it. Dude was damn good.