Seahawks RB Marshawn Lynch Charged With DUI

Discussion in 'Seattle Seahawks' started by Sweets, Jul 18, 2012.

1. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Seattle Seahawks running back Marshawn Lynch has been charged with driving under the influence by the Alameda County district attorney's office. Teresa Drenick, director of communications for the Alameda County DA, said in an email Wednesday morning that the decision was made to charge the Seahawks' star running back. Lynch has a court date on Aug. 14. Lynch was seen weaving on Interstate 880 in the Oakland, Calif., area on Saturday morning, leading to his arrest for investigation of DUI, an incident report released by the California Highway Patrol described Lynch driving a Ford Econoline van and having two near collisions with two other vehicles driving in adjacent lanes. Authorities say Lynch was pulled over around 3:20 a.m. PDT Saturday in Emeryville and showed signs of intoxication.

Source: Associated Press

2. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

I'm still very confused about this? So if a cop sees a person robbing a bank he can detain him, let him go and take a few days to decide to charge him?

3. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

The district attorney decides to either charge or not charge not the police per se...The cops do the initial arresting, processing then releasing of perps...

Last edited: Jul 18, 2012
  4. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

But it's either he was or wasn't impaired. IDK, doesn't seem right to me. Then again I'm not worth millions either.

5. alkaholik

alkaholik Jack Daniels is my god

Lynch wasn't the best of drivers to begin with [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpP2De1B_xs]Marshawn Lynch Ghostride The Whip! - YouTube[/ame]

6. codatious99

codatious99 cheese head

[​IMG]

whooooa did that just say Ford Econoline van?