Colts Owner Jim Irsay Goes Off On His Critics After Vontae Davis Trade

Discussion in 'Indianapolis Colts' started by SRW, Aug 26, 2012.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

The Dolphins traded cornerback Vontae Davis to the Colts for a second-round pick. The immediate benefit of no more footage of Vontae looking gassed on “Hard Knocksâ€￾ is offset by an uptick in Colts owner Jim Irsay’s noxious tweets.

Irsay, who had been tweeting up a storm in recent days regarding a possible secret trade, addressed critics of the deal in no uncertain terms.

"If u don't like it buy ur own team and try to make the playoffs 9 seasons n a row n put together 7 straight 12 win seasons n a row as Owner!" he ranted on Twitter. "U can do all your judgmental chirpin' U want, it's not about subjective opinions...it what you DO n what your track record shows! CHECKMATE!"

Source: Yahoo.com

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2012
  2. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

Get the heck off of Twitter, you're an NFL owner.

3. Lddbck

Lddbck Little League

This guys starting to sound worse then Jerry Jones and Al Davis.

4. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

So now HE'S taking all the credit for the team's success in the last decade?

5. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

What a total assclown.

6. 86WARD

86WARD -

Nice professional GM there...lol.

7. smeags

smeags militant geek

nice - manning had zero to do with your success. :laughy32:

8. cKlass

cKlass Rookie

I could of sworn his father, Robert bought the team. His dumb ads just inherited in '97 when his old man kicked the bucket.

9. Cletusaurus

Cletusaurus YES! YES! YES!

wow. He sounds like Blaine Gabbert with his "people can't do what I do" rant from a couple weeks ago. Guess what, idiot! Fans get to have opinions! Grow up.

10. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Oh yeah Jim well my dad could kick your dads ass!!