Raiders Top Steelers 34-31 On Last Second FG

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by SRW, Sep 23, 2012.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Sebastian Janikowski drilled a 43-yard field goal as time expired to lift the Oakland Raiders over the Pittsburgh Steelers, 34-31, on Sunday.

Janikowski also connected on a game-tying 32-yard kick in the fourth quarter for Oakland, which earned its first victory under new head coach Dennis Allen.

Carson Palmer went 23-for-33 through the air for 209 yards, three touchdowns and an interception, while Darren McFadden had 113 yards and a score on 18 carries for the Raiders (1-2).

Ben Roethlisberger completed 36-of-49 passes for 384 yards and four touchdowns for Pittsburgh (1-2).

Mike Wallace paced all receivers with 123 yards and a touchdown on eight receptions in the loss.

Source: Sports Network

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 24, 2012
  2. 86WARD

86WARD -

Can't remember the Steelers Defense being this bad since maybe the 80's? They have nothing when it comes to stopping the pbutt. Nothing.

3. SRW

[ame=http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/0ap2000000065301/Steelers-vs-Raiders-highlights]NFL Videos: Steelers vs. Raiders highlights[/ame]

4. Huxley

Huxley ...

Glad that Carson and McFadden had good games. Heyward-Bey's injury wasn't too serious, right?

Last edited: Aug 4, 2013
  5. 86WARD

86WARD -

[MENTION=3978]Huxley[/MENTION] . Conrats on the win.

DHB's injury looked serious. Looked like he was knocked out before he hit the ground...but I don't think it was as serious as it looked.

6. Huxley

Huxley ...

Thanks Ward!

I hope it wasn't...I like the guy and we're already a little light on the position.

7. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

another huge upset today. i'm not sure i'm even going to go .500 in the pick 'em pool this week. haha

8. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

me either i think its a good thing makes it more interesting

9. SRW

[ame=http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/0ap1000000065435/GameDay-Steelers-vs-Raiders-highlights]NFL Videos: GameDay: Steelers vs. Raiders highlights[/ame]